Newbie NCCC in NYC

dutchal

• 3 weeks later...

Why does his ad seem not legit?   Is it because of an ambitious travel schedule?  Well, he has been in NYC this month, with one trip scheduled for a month in Dubai.  Is this "suspicious"?  Maybe?   The best reason I can think of is that NCCC says he is a law student, and every law school I know about has classes in September, when he is in Dubai.  

But hold on!   NYU Law has a campus in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (including Dubai).  Might this "travel" plan not be a red flag, but instead an indicium of reliability?  Maybe he is a law student, and maybe he is legit.  Not sure--but the earlier remarks casting him as a fraud because of travel plans strike me as premature judgments. 

No verdict yet.  

So I contacted NCCC via the RM message system, and he was quite responsive.  He answered every question specifically and did not pull the "so when do we meet" after my first contact.  Am leaving NYC soon, so I might miss this one.  Kinda sorry I did not pull the trigger earlier, but worried about Monkeypox. 

14 minutes ago, Andy2 said:

Is it because of an ambitious travel schedule?

While I applaud you’re “Nancy Drew" qualities in snooping 
out the NYU Law Abu Dhabi campus, I think you may have
missed the earlier ad we were all referring to that listed his
travel schedule as something like 8 world capitals in 8 days. 

No I did not miss that.  If NCCC is a student on NYU Law's Abu Dhabi campus, that does suggest a young man who likes to travel.  And during the summer, before law school starts again, that is the time to do international travel.  So I still don't consider his travel schedule to be a red flag at all.