MR MUSCULAR / HANDSOME SON / NEW PICS + VIDEO

robberbaron4u

https://rentmen.eu/MrMuscular                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Have a "look-see", gentlemen and savor the prospect of a tasty treat. . .

JulipBoy.jpg

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, please....as by my prior advisements, public and private, patience has it reward with the lad. In my experience with "bodybuilders", hubris is an inherent affliction with them; and, too, young gods require adoration to flourish. He is " fresh" to market, learning the how and the why and the wheretofore of the "trade", and, accordingly adjusting the services he provides to the end of being relevant in his offering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If he is "off the market" assuming taken in an arrangement or relationship...  wait a few moments. They almost always come back.

Reminds me 25 years ago when I turned heads and not stomachs, if I wanted to play with a certain guy and he was taken I would think to myself "wait a month or so" and sure enough I almost always got time to play! Lol

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2022 at 6:21 PM, guru68 said:

Still no sign of him - hopefully this means whatever he found is working for him.

Having been closed on as a "prime property" by a former soap opera actor, he is "off the market".  However, any number of his body building friends are seeking "sponsors", short-term, long-term, whatever arrangement suffices to pay for gym fees, "detailing" (waxing, tanning, etc ad inf) and protein and vitamin supplements.  Be advised that a shopping trip to the health food store as a gratuity can easily run up a tab of $500+ in the pop of a bicep. 

2 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

Having been closed on as a "prime property" by a former soap opera actor, he is "off the market".  However, any number of his body building friends are seeking "sponsors", short-term, long-term, whatever arrangement suffices to pay for gym fees, "detailing" (waxing, tanning, etc ad inf) and protein and vitamin supplements.  Be advised that a shopping trip to the health food store as a gratuity can easily run up a tab of $500+ in the pop of a bicep. 

No doubt sponsorship has its privileges.