Nick Cannon has another kid!

BuffaloKyle

• 5 weeks later...

I think this is newsworthy cause Nick Cannon has previously been quoted as saying something along the lines of:  'I believe I have been placed on this earth to procreate as many times as possible'.   It seems there are a certain portion of men that subscribe to this line of thinking.  Elon Musk is another that believes similarly.  For me, it sounds very selfish and vain.  I suppose Cannon and Musk can both afford to have as many kids as they want.  One has to wonder what all the baby-mommas are thinking though. Cannon just goes from woman to woman to woman to get them pregnant.   I guess they have $$-signs in their eyes.  Money can be very intoxicating.  

One has to wonder how much of a role these sort of men play in the actual upbringing of all these kids.  Do they just see themselves writing checks to the women every month or are they involved on a day-to-day basis  doing doctor's visits, going to the park, playing catch, going to ballet lessons, etc.  I think we already know the answer sadly.

Nick Cannon is from a wealthy family apart from his limited fame as a host of game shows and talk shows.   He will likely be just an absentee father for at least some of his children.   I would question the monetary motivations of the mothers of these children more at least as much as the egotistical motivations of the father.  

• 6 months later...
On 8/27/2022 at 10:27 AM, purplekow said:

apart from his limited fame as a host of game shows

Speaking of game shows this spring on E! he'll be co-hosting a new one along with Kevin Hart to find out who will win the chance to have his next baby. Is it April Fool's day yet?!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/nick-cannon-announces-game-show-to-find-out-who-s-having-my-baby/ar-AA18kM5s?OCID=ansmsnnews11