411 flchiboy

Jostar

4 hours ago, Jostar said:

I ask for more pics and he send me two pics that are completely different. The one on RM his arms are bigger. But the two pics he sent me his arm are skinny. This guy is a fake 

Maybe the one set of pics was him and the other his roommate Riley he mentions in his profile… 🤔

First rate he sent was $2000.

I let him know that was quite a bit higher than I was expecting and passed.

He laughed at me and said "we're in different ballparks"

A couple hours later he came back with $450 for just him.

While more realistic with what some are asking for these days, still too high for my perceived value. I told him, "still too high, sorry"

He replied "lol ok" and blocked me.

39 minutes ago, Bardwannabe said:

While more realistic with what some are asking for these days, still too high for my perceived value. I told him, "still too high, sorry"

He not real he fake. He using some other guy pics. I called him out for that. He told me the reason he uses fake pics so he can be discreet. This guy is a joke.

50 minutes ago, Bardwannabe said:

What a time suck - he sounds like a guy that isn’t worth the silliness 

Texted him - usual back forth - I asked for a current pic with 👍 sign to prove that it’s current - he ignored.  I responded later in eve “shouldn’t be too much to ask”

he immediately replies “I’m not interested” at which point I don’t give a fuck and type “that makes two of us”

do with ^ what you may 

• 2 weeks later...

Communication was difficult. Took awhile to reply and mostly only short responses. But he was very cute and pictures he sent were accurate. I paid for an hour, but it was closer to 40 minutes… seemed to loose interest after I finished, but didn’t really rush it. I did try and politely tell him his rates were much more then I am used to paying, but he brushed it off and said he’s wanting to give a more “exclusive” experience. Whatever that means… he was hosting in a suite at a Ritz Carlton… 

I would recommend and would see him again, I just think he’s new and needs to get his bearings in order first. He’s very young.

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:What about this skinny pup warranted a mortgage payment for you ?
5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

What about this skinny pup warranted a mortgage payment for you ?

I don’t know where you live, but wasn’t anywhere close to my mortgage payment. There’s someone for everyone’s budget.