Weird pics: Finnjock

keroscenefire

I’m no expert on photoshop - and usually am surprised when (to my eye) the not obvious ones are pointed out on here as shopped. Having said that, to me it looks like this gent tried to blur or obscure his face, and that has those pics looking “off” all together. At least to me 🤷🏼‍♂️

The picture quality is bad, as in older camera; that is not like the current high megapixels found on all current cameras. My vote is these are older pictures or current picture that he tried a denigrate in post processing. Regardless, he does look nice!

seems the faces have been photoshopped to some extent - especially on the 2nd bw photo, i'd put money that it's not the original face. that second pic especially the perspective of the face doesn't seem to match the angle of the head.

i did photo and video production professionally for a number of years and thats the first thing to jump out at me. i'd certainly request additional pics or a FaceTime before meeting. 

• 2 months later...

If he was ever  in my area i would heaven and earth to met with him.  I have known some other guys of a similar age where they purposely blur their faces so friends and family don’t stumble across their pics . If the pic of the mole on his cheek was taken in a mirror  it would be reversed vs the other was shot straight on. My mouth and throat was guessing the length and width of him going from soft to shed and appears to match in any event I am down for a meet 😃