411 on HotDan in Long Beach

za812

On 6/23/2022 at 8:33 AM, Harryinny said:

The pics are normal, attractive guy, great description, if I were there I would hire him...

Seems fake. Only 3 reviews. Massagelovezz left one yesterday that says "I just found this great masseur". No reviews between then and 3/8/21, also from Massagelovezz. You just found him?

3 hours ago, za812 said:

Seems fake

Well, no not fake. I just left his apartment (spotless and nicely decorated and clean) from a 90 minute massage. He lives up to his pics and reviews on RentMasseur. Used a table, nice varying pressure, kept in touch with me on pressure and progress the entire 90 minutes. Looks like his pics, very tall! Has a full beard now.

I won’t be answering DM’s asking me for “more”…keep the discussion here in the forum. 

20 minutes ago, SoCalBoySD said:

I’m getting a “Profile Inaccessible” message. First time I’ve ever seen this on RM. Anyone else getting this? 

FC5CAB0B-3E07-433A-AF88-844B4A71FDE8.thumb.jpeg.c5a87e050f5e5c6bd512d4d7fc46b3b3.jpeg

Looks like you’ve been blocked by the provider. 

Edited by aeikaryoko

13 hours ago, SoCalBoySD said:

I’m getting a “Profile Inaccessible” message. First time I’ve ever seen this on RM. Anyone else getting this? 

FC5CAB0B-3E07-433A-AF88-844B4A71FDE8.thumb.jpeg.c5a87e050f5e5c6bd512d4d7fc46b3b3.jpeg

Yeah. You were blocked. I can see the profile page fine. Why do you think he blocked you?

3 hours ago, 7829V said:

Yeah. You were blocked. I can see the profile page fine. Why do you think he blocked you?

No idea. All I did was click the link above in this thread. Looked at his profile.  Never contacted him. Tried to look at it again today and then inaccessible.  Perhaps he’s blocking people who are clicking the link above?  No idea… Quel mystère! 

6 hours ago, SoCalBoySD said:

No idea. All I did was click the link above in this thread. Looked at his profile.  Never contacted him. Tried to look at it again today and then inaccessible.  Perhaps he’s blocking people who are clicking the link above?  No idea… Quel mystère! 

Same here.  I was curious about this thread, so clicked the link.  Now I'm blocked too... LOL. I wonder if the 'hot' part in his name refers to his temper?

Edited by CuriousByNature

8 hours ago, Westsideguy said:

Same for me.  But, just log out and go in without your username and you can see everything. 

Yes. I did just that when this happened. I can see everything and be anonymous as well!  He’s got no private pics so no need to log on. 

For those who cannot access anymore...

spacer.png

Hey guys

I'm a professional certified massage and neuromuscular therapist who also knows how and when to activate your senses, relaxing you and also invigorating your body, as well as helping in recovering range of motion and reducing pain. My experience allows me to feel and read your body needs for a perfect massage, leaving you completely relaxed and satisfied. Your session will be a blend of a sensual massage and erotic touch. My intuitive touch is strong and gentle. I'm masculine, charming, healthy and have a good energy. I guarantee that I am well trained in erotic touch! So I invite you to take advantage of my knowledge and touch, I love what I do and I'm passionate about it. I think that is the reason my clients say I'm very good at his. If you want a relaxing erotic session then I'm the right choice!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Finally heard back from him. Seems short / curt via text messaging, but tone isn't the easiest to figure out/navigate via texting. Anyway. A few additional details I found out in case you're interested in taking the plunge:

"Usually mon - Fri 9am -6pm, reservations outside of this hours require 48h in advance notice"

The challenge is navigating that initial communication. I've had to prompt him with many questions to try to get answers, so... 🤷🏻‍♂️

I may attempt a plunge at a later date, but not yet.

1 minute ago, Tony Napoli said:

Finally heard back from him. Seems short / curt via text messaging, but tone isn't the easiest to figure out/navigate via texting. Anyway. A few additional details I found out in case you're interested in taking the plunge:

"Usually mon - Fri 9am -6pm, reservations outside of this hours require 48h in advance notice"

The challenge is navigating that initial communication. I've had to prompt him with many questions to try to get answers, so... 🤷🏻‍♂️

I may attempt a plunge at a later date, but not yet.

Did you ask him why did he block you? 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, 7829V said:

Wow... I haven't been blocked so far, and I see it all the time.

@tennisjock are you paying member on rentmasseur?

A little tip in cases folks here haven’t done so or knows. In your privacy settings, you’re defaulted to the providers/members getting notifications that you’ve seen his profile. Simply turn it off and they’ll never know. FYI… this is the mobile web version. 

5DB8B167-E223-4259-BC25-7E33BA6968B1.jpeg

Edited by aeikaryoko

Just now, aeikaryoko said:

A little tip in cases folks here haven’t done so. In your privacy settings, you’re defaulted to the providers/members getting notifications that you’ve seen his profile. Simply turn it off and they’ll never know. FYI… this is the mobile web version. 

5DB8B167-E223-4259-BC25-7E33BA6968B1.jpeg

Hahaha... yeah, you are right. I forgot I had that turned on, that's why he hasn't blocked me I guess.

11 minutes ago, aeikaryoko said:

A little tip in cases folks here haven’t done so or knows. In your privacy settings, you’re defaulted to the providers/members getting notifications that you’ve seen his profile. Simply turn it off and they’ll never know

FYI, same feature on RentMen and all it’s various apps.

Is it really worth all the energy to contact a guy who is so prickly?  What's the point of spending time to get past his palace guard?

Since he seems to block anyone who views his ad, reaches out to him or meets with him, I would conclude he's not really interested in conducting a successful massage business.  

Just my take on it.  

Hard pass as far as I'm concerned.