The Best Binge-able Mystery Series (Acorn/BritBox/Sundance/PBSPassport/Netflix)

Starting this thread because I'm always on the prowl for good Brit-stery series...

Some of my all time faves include Broadchurch (UK) & Hinterland (Wales) but recently found LondonKills (UK) and TheGloaming (AUS) quite diverting. Right now I'm working my way through TheGulf (NZ)...

I left out 2 big ones, Line Of Duty and Unforgotten. There is a site JustWatch that lets you know where a program is streaming. I'm currently on MHz which streams European Mysteries. And now ladies and gentlemen you know what I've been doing during pandemic isolation. 🙂

Edited by Cash4Trash

My pandemic isolation took me through all 21 series of Silent Witness.
Also burned through the full runs of Line of Duty, VeraDeath in Paradise and Unforgotten.

I've come to prefer grit &/or ghosts to twee or twitchy detectives, and definitely like it when a series takes me to a part of the commonwealth I've not much thought about (ie TheGloaming being set in Tasmania)... 

On 6/27/2022 at 1:05 PM, Cash4Trash said:

Have you checked out Wire In The Blood?? 

I haven't, though I have enjoyed Robson Green on Grantchester.
Just added it to my Acorn watchlist. Thanks!

Edited by RyanDean

re subtitles:
Because I often put these shows on while I'm working, I do often avoid subtitled shows. That said,
I'm currently working through HIDDEN, which is mostly in English but has a sizable chunk of the dialogue in Welsh.