Bigdickdanni in Phoenix

Guest davebk

I previously corresponded with him when his ad was on Friendboy.   He was nice enough, anxious to meet but could not host and I needed him to then.  The RM ad is pretty new.  Very curious too.  He's a hottie 😍 

• 6 months later...

Came across him on Grindr, made arrangements to meet with him and a friend of his.  Rate was reasonable for the agreed upon 2 hours, his photos are accurate and he was nice and his talent above average, but was getting an odd vibe from his friend.  About halfway through our session, I needed to use the bathroom, when I was done I had found that they had left.  Worse still, a few minutes later while I was cleaning things up I discovered that my iPhone was missing.  I quickly logged onto my home computer that was locked up in my home office and turned on the phone tracking and discovered that it's last known location was about 2 miles down the freeway that's right by my neighborhood.  Went to look for the phone to no avail.  The find my phone software still shows it pending erasure, so it hasn't been powered on since then.  I'm guessing that they threw it out the window on the freeway when I had activated the stolen phone chime on it.  I would definitely avoid him.

22 minutes ago, AZDormouse said:

Came across him on Grindr, made arrangements to meet with him and a friend of his.  Rate was reasonable for the agreed upon 2 hours, his photos are accurate and he was nice and his talent above average, but was getting an odd vibe from his friend.  About halfway through our session, I needed to use the bathroom, when I was done I had found that they had left.  Worse still, a few minutes later while I was cleaning things up I discovered that my iPhone was missing.  I quickly logged onto my home computer that was locked up in my home office and turned on the phone tracking and discovered that it's last known location was about 2 miles down the freeway that's right by my neighborhood.  Went to look for the phone to no avail.  The find my phone software still shows it pending erasure, so it hasn't been powered on since then.  I'm guessing that they threw it out the window on the freeway when I had activated the stolen phone chime on it.  I would definitely avoid him.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Whenever I host (whether hiring or not), I leave my “fake” wallet out in plain sight by the front door. It holds a few expired cards and a bit of cash. I keep electronics and valuables out of sight. So if it turns into a grab and go, the damage isnt severe - only happened once so far in all my years of inviting guys over…

3 hours ago, FrankR said:

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Whenever I host (whether hiring or not), I leave my “fake” wallet out in plain sight by the front door. It holds a few expired cards and a bit of cash. I keep electronics and valuables out of sight. So if it turns into a grab and go, the damage isnt severe - only happened once so far in all my years of inviting guys over…

I keep everything locked in a safe and never invite anyone to my home except someone i have been with more than a few times . I typically host at hotels and then again everything is locked in my car trunk except the exact dollar Amt prior agreed to