Oh my! FANTASYDICK

Rand

2 minutes ago, edinbrooklyn said:

Straight and no kissing. A bit of a red flag for me.

It used to be that way for me too. But couple of "straight" guys I hired went all the way down on me like there's no tomorrow, so I look at this line with skepticism now. One said that for him that line means "straight attitude", not the orientation.

38 minutes ago, Rand said:

It used to be that way for me too. But couple of "straight" guys I hired went all the way down on me like there's no tomorrow, so I look at this line with skepticism now. One said that for him that line means "straight attitude", not the orientation.

I'm just not interested in being with straight identifying men. When I was a teenager and in college, I had gay friends who were trying to "get" straight guys. Mostly that meant they were giving the guy unreciprocated head. This, they considered to be a great victory. To me, I'm not interested in giving head or worshipping someone's muscles or whatever. I want to be desired (or treated like I'm desired.) I don't want to yuck anyone's yum but I just don't get it. 

13 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I'm just not interested in being with straight identifying men. When I was a teenager and in college, I had gay friends who were trying to "get" straight guys. Mostly that meant they were giving the guy unreciprocated head. This, they considered to be a great victory. To me, I'm not interested in giving head or worshipping someone's muscles or whatever. I want to be desired (or treated like I'm desired.) I don't want to yuck anyone's yum but I just don't get it. 

I was fortunate enough to have the opposite experience with all “straight” men I’ve encountered. But I get what you are saying. 

On 6/10/2022 at 4:55 PM, KensingtonHomo said:

Completely understand. I think straight guys who market themselves as straight may be trying to communicate boundaries they've established for their own comfort, generate some mystique, or advertise their masculinity (or other things). If I'm looking to be intimidated or dominated, straight guys can be the ultimate. That's me, though, and I'm probably in the minority. If I wanted to cuddle and kiss, I'd probably find someone else.

On 6/10/2022 at 2:14 PM, Rand said:

My go-to man who resides in the San Francisco Bay Area and I have been seeing each other for over four or five years.  For the longest he listed his sexual orientation as "bi"-- but midway during Covid-- he changed it to "Straight." Last March he and I saw each other; he gave me such a hot time that I had to abort in fear that I would have a heart attack (Although I don't have any heart problems).  

When we meet again before the end of this summer, I plan to address why he's listed as being "Straight" in his ad at Rentmen.

Edited by Axiom2001

2 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

My go-to man who resides in the San Francisco Bay Area and I have been seeing each other for over four or five years.  For the longest he listed his sexual orientation as "bi"-- but midway during Covid-- he changed it to "Straight." Last March he and I saw each other; he gave me such a hot time that I had to abort in fear that I would have a heart attack (Although I don't have any heart problems).  

When we meet again before the end of this summer, I plan to address why he's listed as being "Straight" in his ad at Rentmen.

Now I’m interested as well why he listed as straight lol

On 6/10/2022 at 5:14 PM, Rand said:

I hear you. It’s far from foolproof. And I’m not sure a lot of guys think this out. But it’s a filter I use.