Dash in LA

Westsideguy

sorry, no experience, but I note that he has no "I'm into..." section at all......this may be deliberate and may allow him some wiggle room in determining what he may or may not do with clients......as always, polite and discreet pre-meet communication may solve this dilemma....

5 hours ago, Discreet1 said:

The text of his reviews provide no additional insight into his range of services. 

If I was in your position I’d send him a note describing what you are looking for and ask for his thoughts. In fact, I do that when a guy does list his “intos.”

This guy is a lame. He finally came to my city Chicago his first day. I text him polite, ask for his rate and how he doing. He greet me but no reply to his rate. I waited no reply from him. I text him again and still nothing. So finally he texted me back today but now he in a LA. Why greet me on the first day in Chicago and reply later on LA 

He was in Chicago for vacation. He wasn’t planning on seeing any clients. That’s why his status on RM is “Not Available”. I know he shouldn’t have put his travel plans on RM if he’s not planning on meeting any  clients. And also, he rarely checks his “work” phone when he’s on vacation.

4 hours ago, Huxley said:

He was in Chicago for vacation. He wasn’t planning on seeing any clients. That’s why his status on RM is “Not Available”. I know he shouldn’t have put his travel plans on RM if he’s not planning on meeting any  clients. And also, he rarely checks his “work” phone when he’s on vacation.

The first two days he had available on RM. And if he was on vacation he could text me saying he not available and I will understand. Instead I get text 6 days later. Not very professional 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...