Any thoughts on Alexx_vipspain in NYC...?

lanyc

• 1 year later...

So I read both threads on Alexx, VIPSpain, and don't quite know what to think.  

The consensus is that he looks just like his juicy pictures.  (Can he still have such a ripped body, such a trim waist?)  Very handsome dude. 

The remarks that Alexx is effeminate don't bother me, whether they are true or not.  If he is a great kisser and playful partner, I'd be very happy. 

But the key issue is: Does he french kiss?  His ad does not list that activity--and apparently sometimes he does and sometimes he does not. I pride myself on dental hygiene etc., but I am not the prize catch that other posters probably are.  (Yes, some of you come across as incredibly hott, to me anyway.  E.g., Pubic Assistance.) 

So I asked him via text.  He kinda says he kisses, but I kinda have my doubts.  I have asked whether he can take my phone call.  

Edited by Andy2
Add an example

1 hour ago, Andy2 said:

So I read both threads on Alexx, VIPSpain, and don't quite know what to think.  

The consensus is that he looks just like his juicy pictures.  (Can he still have such a ripped body, such a trim waist?)  Very handsome dude. 

The remarks that Alexx is effeminate don't bother me, whether they are true or not.  If he is a great kisser and playful partner, I'd be very happy. 

But the key issue is: Does he french kiss?  His ad does not list that activity--and apparently sometimes he does and sometimes he does not. I pride myself on dental hygiene etc., but I am not the prize catch that other posters probably are.  (Yes, some of you come across as incredibly hott, to me anyway.  E.g., Pubic Assistance.) 

So I asked him via text.  He kinda says he kisses, but I kinda have my doubts.  I have asked whether he can take my phone call.  

Plainly put, he is a "bottom boy" by nature, and, his personal presentation can defined as "feminine". In the beginning of his career, he was very attentive to the wants of his client, but, by report, he has become somewhat " grand" in his manner, and, his "a la carte" menu of proffered services has become less prolific. He can be evasive, a strategy with him, to the point of aggravation in negotiating a hire, and, if the actual hire does not meet the expectations of the client, his excuse will be, "I didn't understand". With regard to kissing, he is, in his physical presentation, a beautiful young man, and, his natural attraction is to other beautiful young men.