Man goes back in time to blow his younger self (and his dad walks in)

Apparently there is a scene in THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE that is causing some clutching of pearls and bunching of panties.  I don't watch the show but I think it's a work of fiction.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/time-travelers-wife-fans-shocked-by-disturbing-oral-sex-scene/

Theo James Biography - Facts, Childhood, Family Life & Achievements

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking at the bigger picture, what exactly is this show about.   Steven Moffat (“Doctor Who,” “Sherlock”) adapted “The Time Traveler’s Wife” into an HBO series because he’s a fan of the book.  `NYPost

I understand that the blow job scene is straight out of the book that this show is based on, so I like the way the author's mind focused on what a young man might do if given the opportunity.  

What caught my attention is how handsome Theo James is and how often he's naked.   Yeah, I know, that sounds pretty shallow.   But also Steven Moffat has a way that appeals.  

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, Theo James was not in the teen BJ scene in the HBO/MAX series. The actor portraying the teenage Henry (Brian Altemus) plays both in the aforementioned scene where his father catches him giving head to himself, (one just a few hours in the future!) though it’s done with good taste because one is under the covers but pops out when his dad comes into his room unexpectedly!

image.thumb.jpeg.bba64c8225b59a5126a4e1c3474801f4.jpeg

Brian Altemus

TruHart1 😎

To the best of my recollection, though this scene was definitely a part of the original novel, it was not portrayed in the theatrical film. I may be mistaken, since I haven’t seen that film since I saw it in the theater back when it was first released in 2009.

TruHart1 😎