411 on DDIEDGOU in San Francisco

jtwalker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes Arturo is in Fort Lauderdale he was seeking a sugar daddy in SF because of immigration issues but didn’t work out so he’s back in FL looking for his next victim.  Rentmen profile says he’s 22 but I think he’s 26 or 27.  Met him here but I have a condo in Lauderdale too.  And yes what’s with that name Ddiedgou??  Maybe it means something in Spanish?  Odd.  But the eyebrows look like Joan Crawford. 

6 hours ago, BiCoastalGuy said:

Yes Arturo is in Fort Lauderdale he was seeking a sugar daddy in SF because of immigration issues but didn’t work out so he’s back in FL looking for his next victim.  Rentmen profile says he’s 22 but I think he’s 26 or 27.  Met him here but I have a condo in Lauderdale too.  And yes what’s with that name Ddiedgou??  Maybe it means something in Spanish?  Odd.  But the eyebrows look like Joan Crawford. 

Maybe he meant to spell DIEGObut went all over the place in doing so.

Yes he looks like a young Suzanne Pleshette now, and has duck lips.  I like femmy boys though. All of his vids are of him grinding his little pussy in the air, so there’s that.  The pics with the glasses make him look like the Versace murderer.  Don’t know if he can travel back to CA anymore.  Maybe I’ll look him up next time I’m in Lauderdale.  

• 1 month later...