Michael Wang is now at Grandee Spa on West 56 Street in NYC

Redwine56

Highly recommended masseur, Michael Wang  just notified me that he transferred from East Mens Spa to Grandee Spa on West 56th Street in NYC.  Give him a try.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  His ad can be found on "masseurfinder in NYC".  I'll be planning a visit soon.

On 5/15/2022 at 4:24 PM, Redwine56 said:

Highly recommended masseur, Michael Wang  just notified me that he transferred from East Mens Spa to Grandee Spa on West 56th Street in NYC.  Give him a try.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.  His ad can be found on "masseurfinder in NYC".  I'll be planning a visit soon.

What's special about him?

5 hours ago, Rand said:

What's special about him?

Well, what makes him special to me may not be the same for you.  Michael aims to please.  Let him know what you want up front and he will perform the massage accordingly.  It took me a couple of visits to become comfortable as with most any masseurs you are with for the first time.  But you get a good idea as to whether you will plan a repeat visit soon after.  If you look at his current ad on rentmasseur, he lists only "erotic".  I think he's upped his game.  You get what I mean.

I just got a 90 min massage today with Michael Wang at Why Not Spa on W4 st. After reading the great reviews about his skills I had to try him . Michael massage is very on point . He seems to really like giving massages and I think he must have some extra sense of touch in his hands because he found and melted every knot I didn’t even know I had . Very skilled indeed. Not a sensual experience. Just a good massage . He might be more sensual with others if there is chemistry I guess .  The room was on the smaller side but still big enough to walk around the massage table. The place was quite clean and the room had a quiet AC that looked newish. 

23 hours ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I just got a 90 min massage today with Michael Wang at Why Not Spa on W4 st. After reading the great reviews about his skills I had to try him . Michael massage is very on point . He seems to really like giving massages and I think he must have some extra sense of touch in his hands because he found and melted every knot I didn’t even know I had . Very skilled indeed. Not a sensual experience. Just a good massage . He might be more sensual with others if there is chemistry I guess .  The room was on the smaller side but still big enough to walk around the massage table. The place was quite clean and the room had a quiet AC that looked newish. 

I'm glad you've validated what I've said.  It was your first time with Michael but if you return, you have to express your desire for a more sensuous massage than the last time now  that you've made a connection with him.  He will aim to please you.

12 hours ago, Yanlong wang said:

This is Michael 

I don't working on why not men spa anymore 

Because I attach great importance to my personal privacy, I hope everyone will pay attention to their own safety and privacy, and make sure that they are not being monitored

What's the point for you to post another thread saying that you got a great massage with Michael Wang?....

13 hours ago, Italiano said:

What's the point for you to post another thread saying that you got a great massage with Michael Wang?....

Do you see the hidden message here?  Michael is trying to provide us fair warning about something he discovered that made him uncomfortable at Why Not Men's Spa.  Michael is not bragging about his massage.  He's a humble guy and not like that.  He felt so strongly that he's created a profile on here to let us know.  

9 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Do you see the hidden message here?  Michael is trying to provide us fair warning about something he discovered that made him uncomfortable at Why Not Men's Spa.  Michael is not bragging about his massage.  He's a humble guy and not like that.  He felt so strongly that he's created a profile on here to let us know.  

I guess you missed the thread where he said he "received a great 90 minutes massage from Michael Wang, the best masseur in Manhattan, and that he paid him great money"....

What he wrote here was ok, but with that fake statement he lost credibility to me.

Edited by Italiano

I understand the tackiness of praising one’s own skills on a separate post. I’m fairness he’s not a marketing professional. 

That said, I am curious to know about this statement of being concerned about personal privacy and not being monitored. Was the spa monitoring him? What exactly does that mean? 

1 hour ago, Italiano said:

I guess you missed the thread where he said he "received a great 90 minutes massage from Michael Wang, the best masseur in Manhattan, and that he paid him great money"....

What he wrote here was ok, but with that fake statement he lost credibility to me.

Agreed he completely lied and now people take him seriously.  I would avoid this fraud.