411 on Mateusz_bra from Miami coming to NYC

dutchal

9 hours ago, jtwalker said:

Pro pics are just good marketing.  I'm more wary of the short time that he's been on the site.

I get that.  I like providers who make the effort of promoting themselves well.

But for this guy, the one photo that doesn’t look pro doesn’t show his face, the one by the pool.

Edited by Trick

It's a confusing ad.  His text says he's new to Miami, but his location is listed as Los Angeles but with travel dates to New York City.

He's new to the U.S., says he's of Polish and Brazilian ancestry, and yet under language he only lists English.

He didn't select anything under "I Am Into."

Though his ad text says the photos are real and that he looks just like them, I am also skeptical when it looks like someone just found a models profile online and grabbed his photos.  I agree that having some professional looking shots is good marketing, but I prefer either a mix of more professional/modeling type of photos and ones that are selfies or, honestly, just a bunch of good selfies.

Tried setting up something with him, confirmed, but no show :( . I even agreed to his exorbitant rate! He blocked me on RM chat... so i guess he does not want me to follow up. Wonder what I did wrong... Well, i'm sure there are other worthy guys  that would want 600 for an hour. 

Edited by cany10011

1 hour ago, cany10011 said:

Tried setting up something with him, confirmed, but no show :( . I even agreed to his exorbitant rate! He blocked me on RM chat... so i guess he does not want me to follow up. Wonder what I did wrong... Well, i'm sure there are other worthy guys  that would want 600 for an hour. 

The minute I read he was "exclusive" I knew his rates were going to be exorbitant. Plus if you look at his video, his features are not as flattering as in his pro pics. 

14 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

The minute I read he was "exclusive" I knew his rates were going to be exorbitant. Plus if you look at his video, his features are not as flattering as in his pro pics. 

One video was cute, the other was less so. Sometimes the thrill of hooking up with a hot "stranger" makes me do stupid things like agreeing to the high rates. Glad he ghosted me for whatever reason. Saved me the extra cash for someone else. It's also weird that the texting was so nice and charming and for whatever reason, he decided not to show up. Even when I offered to pay extra for his uber (which i never do!).