Burke Williams LA

This topic is 744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went early early on a Sunday earlier this year after my hot water heater broke. I last a few days but I finally needed a hot shower. I had to buy a service and went with a massage. Nice lady. but not the hot marine I had fantasized about being matched with.

The place on LaBrea was clean and the facilities were nice. I'm glad I went right when it opened; I was there for maybe two hours and the place was starting to fill up by the time I left.

If you book in advance you can probably request a male therapist. 

It’s been discussed many times here before.

If you want “extras” “endings” “release” “mutual touch” you should NOT go to Burke Williams, or any other spa, like those at a resort or hotel. 

It can get bodyworkers fired, and/or shut them down. 
In LA there are a hundred or so private gay masseurs who will give you those services. 
There are sex clubs where you can book a massage. Please do not ruin legit spas for the rest of us.

Love your tone @jeezifonly In my original post I did not state that I was looking for happy ending from a masseur at Burke. I am looking for a recommended masseur and a spa atmosphere where there is possibly some clandestine fun among the customers... You know, like what occurs at 24 Hour Fitness, A myriad of Korean Spas and any other spa where men congregate naked for a steam. I'm not ruining anything. Seems like you did that in your imagination though 

Edited by Tactile Daddy

12 minutes ago, Tactile Daddy said:

Love your tone @jeezifonly In my original post I did not state that I was looking for happy ending from a masseur at Burke. I am looking for a recommended masseur and a spa atmosphere where there is possibly some clandestine fun among the customers... You know, like what occurs at 24 Hour Fitness, A myriad of Korean Spas and any other spa where men congregate naked for a steam. I'm not ruining anything. Seems like you did that in your imagination though 

Apologies. I misread your use of Randy. 😄

Aside from and private showers and Quiet Room, people intermingle between changing, steam, sauna, the Jacuzzi liquid Petrie dish (Hot tub actually heavily chlorinated) garnished with cucumber ice rags… but I would not call it particularly cruisy. ) If you’re equally attractive to somebody else, YMMV. Occasionally the guys who blow dry their balls for 10 minutes  They see all.  

Conversation stays low.

In the hot tub and steam, you could go in, sit next to each other, and gauge risk of getting noticed under shield. You have no way of knowing who might report anything or not. Do you want to get tossed out…?

Go for this: Quality body work, and I request male, for broader forearm surface contact. Who knows? I might get the session that raises the standard from a woman. Three days = 3 sessions?  Repeat or rethink on bodyworkers? 
You won’t regret - choose the closest, because you will be a noodle and want a short drive home. The stores have been refreshed while closed with more safety in mind (they said) 

Even w pass, bring generous cash tip.

It is a generous gift.