CRISTIANOK from Miami, but travels

CheckCar

Anyone have insights from recent experience with him that they’re willing to share, publicly or privately?

Pre-covid, I’m pretty sure his ad included sensual and erotic (it doesn’t anymore). Again, I’m curious if anyone has recent firsthand insights that they can share.

There used to be more posts about him, but I could only find one and it was old.

https://rentmasseur.com/CRISTIANOK

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/26/2023 at 6:37 PM, SamMiller213 said:

Had a great massage from him in San Diego but I got the vibe that he’s a YMMV type of guy. Went where I wanted it to but I thinks he’s picky about his clients.

I've seen him twice, left there stuffed both times, but there was some mutual attraction.  I think you are correct and YMMV but if you want a good massage from an absolute stud then I highly recommend Cristiano.  

• 2 months later...

I just saw him again earlier this month(maybe 4th time).  He is very good looking and super engaging. I try to schedule every time our paths cross. Massage and extras are both great. He does have tiered pricing which he will share when you contact him.  I would recommend. 

I’ve posted a reply about Cristianok before, but as I just saw him last Saturday, I thought I’d throw in again that he still is one of the very best private masseurs I’ve ever had.  Besides being shockingly good-looking, he’s a kind soul and intensely focused on providing a pleasurable experience. I didn’t get a tiered pricing message when I first starting seeing him when he visited NYC about 5 years ago, so we’ve got a long understood payment arrangement. One other thing: I don’t really get or like the use of “YMMV” (like above) on this site. I don’t see its value in these communications. Since it’s only ever used, from what I’ve seen, to describe extras beyond what I understand to be the generally understood expectations of “erotic” massage (masseur naked (at some point), MT, and HE), I feel like it’s a given that one can’t predict if the masseur will offer more. That’s an aspect of humanity and individuality that’s beyond legitimate expectations for this job. I really only want to hear what guys on this site did or didn’t experience with a masseur. It’s genuinely unhelpful to tell me that I might not get the extras that others got. I know that already!

On 11/25/2023 at 12:29 PM, Massageislife said:

I’ve posted a reply about Cristianok before, but as I just saw him last Saturday, I thought I’d throw in again that he still is one of the very best private masseurs I’ve ever had.  Besides being shockingly good-looking, he’s a kind soul and intensely focused on providing a pleasurable experience. I didn’t get a tiered pricing message when I first starting seeing him when he visited NYC about 5 years ago, so we’ve got a long understood payment arrangement. One other thing: I don’t really get or like the use of “YMMV” (like above) on this site. I don’t see its value in these communications. Since it’s only ever used, from what I’ve seen, to describe extras beyond what I understand to be the generally understood expectations of “erotic” massage (masseur naked (at some point), MT, and HE), I feel like it’s a given that one can’t predict if the masseur will offer more. That’s an aspect of humanity and individuality that’s beyond legitimate expectations for this job. I really only want to hear what guys on this site did or didn’t experience with a masseur. It’s genuinely unhelpful to tell me that I might not get the extras that others got. I know that already!

I found Cristiano on MF which doesn't offer erotic as a massage option, yet both of my experiences with him went beyond what I would assume would be part of a regular therapeutic session.  The massage was excellent and based on that I would absolutely recommend, however, disclaimer, my experience might be different than anyone else who books him for a therapeutic session.

I am a little confused by your last few lines though, since you're not fond of the use of "YMMV."  Do you want to know what another member "did or didn't experience with a masseur," or not?  

I guess I can only speak for myself, but I want to know as much information as possible and will take as much as a forum member will share.  

Hey, FLJock, no! I come here to learn as much as possible about other people’s experience. I find “YMMV” annoying, partly because it’s redundant. Every combination of people is going to be produce different experiences. Providers are not robots! More than that, though, I mostly see it used by people who have gotten “extras,” which implies that others might not. I don’t see any value in that comment. I hope my brothers on this site get everything they hope for!

BTW: Cristianok also only offers therapeutic massage on his RM page too. I’m not sure why. So much of the beautiful thing he does is sensual/erotic. I can’t picture him any other way.

On 8/30/2023 at 11:53 AM, FLJock said:

I've seen him twice, left there stuffed both times, but there was some mutual attraction.  I think you are correct and YMMV but if you want a good massage from an absolute stud then I highly recommend Cristiano.  

He is now in DC & lists sensual & erotic as well as therapeutic.

So maybe I can get stuffed after Thanksiving!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...