KC Jaye/Fitness Freak

big-n-tall

Wow.  He does look remarkably gym-fit.  Sexy AF. 

His videos reveal an eager oral and anal bottom.  He french kisses some in the videos I surveyed.  For me the question would be whether he can get into a rough sweaty session where he is a freaky oral bottom. 

Edited by Andy2
Fixed typo

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There has been one other man that made me crazy in a good way and that was (is) Blake Harper.  Today, that man is KC Jaye, aka FitnessFreak.  I want that boy so bad I can taste it.  Not sure what it is, his body, his eyes, his cock, his sexual prowess - you name it.  I want this man for at least an hour - I'll take three!  I've reached out to him via Instagram, Rentmen, Twitter and am hoping for a response.  

KC - my birthday is in a couple months.  How 'bout making it the best yet!?

Get a load of this! I subscribed to FitnessFreak_Unleashed OnlyFans website and sent it him a nice message about possibly meeting when lo and behold the message was REMOVED by Only Fans as a violation!  Are you effing kidding me?  I didn't know they monitor what I thought were PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS!

9 hours ago, Milo Janus said:

Get a load of this! I subscribed to FitnessFreak_Unleashed OnlyFans website and sent it him a nice message about possibly meeting when lo and behold the message was REMOVED by Only Fans as a violation!  Are you effing kidding me?  I didn't know they monitor what I thought were PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS!

I’ve never had a message removed but I know from experience that If you use “meet” or “meetings” in an OF private message the system will not let you send it. Private conversation or not, OF draws the line at anything it thinks constitutes solicitation for sex.

• 6 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 4:36 AM, myophile said:

I’ve never had a message removed but I know from experience that If you use “meet” or “meetings” in an OF private message the system will not let you send it. Private conversation or not, OF draws the line at anything it thinks constitutes solicitation for sex.

On 11/9/2022 at 7:27 PM, Milo Janus said:

Yeah. I've tried communicating with gents from there and it just flagged me when i used word "meet" and wouldn't send. Later after rewording the person with account laughed and said use "me&t" or "m*#t" etc.. etc..

So anyone been able to meet this gent? 

Last i saw was in San Diego - 

864218_1680763819_nZAm6r8736.jpg
RENT.MEN

View my profile on Rent.Men

Edited by GTMike
Just adding to original comment

13 hours ago, Gymowner said:

This guy (or someone using his pictures) has had a rentmen ad for at least a year. Dont remember the name.

KC the guy with multiple pictures in this post started his ad a little over a year ago. I started the post. :)

Anyway, I contacted him back then to find out his rates... which were rather high. So I didn't meet him.

Edited by big-n-tall

Is he gawjus on ig! Oh to be young again! I actually looked like that in my late 20's all the way to mid 40's.. no lie.  Aunt Esther "When I was born my body was blessed by mother nature honey!  Fred "and as you got older it was cursed by father time"!

Everyone has their time in the sun. Interesting i was getting ready to get into a semi relationship with a guy i met on scruff. Sweet guy. 31 years old. I'm 57. He is HIV positive  and that was a 0%  issue with me since he is undetectible. I get a text from him today that he isnt comfortable moving forward with me due to our age difference. Hmmm.... so I can welcome him with open arms being positive yet he knows my age and now it's a factor?

I guess I use to turn heads and now I must turn stomachs! Lol