KC Jaye/Fitness Freak

big-n-tall

3 hours ago, Gymowner said:

Is he gawjus on ig! Oh to be young again! I actually looked like that in my late 20's all the way to mid 40's.. no lie.  Aunt Esther "When I was born my body was blessed by mother nature honey!  Fred "and as you got older it was cursed by father time"!

Everyone has their time in the sun. Interesting i was getting ready to get into a semi relationship with a guy i met on scruff. Sweet guy. 31 years old. I'm 57. He is HIV positive  and that was a 0%  issue with me since he is undetectible. I get a text from him today that he isnt comfortable moving forward with me due to our age difference. Hmmm.... so I can welcome him with open arms being positive yet he knows my age and now it's a factor?

I guess I use to turn heads and now I must turn stomachs! Lol

I doubt you are turning any stomachs, being 57 and attracting conversations with attractive 31-year-olds.  His loss, right?

thank you. my experience... and thats only my experience is that there are many guys under 30 that want a daddy for the night. they will even "date a daddy. for a price that is. once a 20 something is expected to pay their own bills, start a career while dating a daddy they then head for the hills. i am sure there are situations that are contrary but in the bar/club scene of meeting younger guys, i stand by my statement

I hired him recently. A little pricey but worth it! KC Jaye is a total hottie. Despite me being overweight and old he made me feel very special. He was passionate in making love and is a great bottom. He gave me a good 10 min massage then proceeded to turn things crazy. Had a good 15 minute conversation afterwards. He talked about his husband a lot which is pretty interesting. He invited me to subscribe to their OnlyFans. I will definitely hire him again.