Anal Toys

Buddy15

I love ass play but most of my experience with toys has been with different kinds of dildos.  I'm thinking of getting a butt plug (which I've used a little in the past) or anal beads.  Any experience with beads or recommendations for those or a good butt plug?

Thanks.

100% Platinun Cure Silicone Toys.
No rubber, no vinyl, no pvc, no silicone hybrid, all of which are cheaper in price.

Look at MR S Leather 

They carry two of the best lines, Mr Hankey’s, and Square Peg, and even though they’re known for big toys, both have smaller dildos and plugs. Both lines made in US. Also check out Topped Toys, a reputable all-silicone maker from Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 6:03 AM, Buddy15 said:

I love ass play but most of my experience with toys has been with different kinds of dildos.  I'm thinking of getting a butt plug (which I've used a little in the past) or anal beads.  Any experience with beads or recommendations for those or a good butt plug?

Thanks.

As someone who used to live next to a Mr. S Leather I would also heavily recomend them

Some good affordable ones and the smooth ones feel really good if texture is too intense
Crackstuffers

If you looking for more of a fantasy style sex toys thats cheaper than Bad Dragon
Twisted Beasts

As for buttplug specifically i really enjoy this one. Im not a pup but the extra movement the tail brings is really fun and if you or your partner pulls the tail while fooling around is very hot!
https://www.mr-s-leather.com/oxballs-color-swirl-puppy-tail