Hungbeefyitalian in NYC?

KIJ

• 1 year later...

I hired HBI earlier this year.  He came to my hotel and provided everything we agreed to and I paid him.  The only issue I had was that he was very slow to leave and I had a commitment that I had to get to.  He was taking forever to get dressed and kept looking at his phone. I literally told him, "dude we gotta go NOW".  I might hire him again to see how it would be for a second time.

9 minutes ago, UncutDad said:

I hired HBI earlier this year.  He came to my hotel and provided everything we agreed to and I paid him.  The only issue I had was that he was very slow to leave and I had a commitment that I had to get to.  He was taking forever to get dressed and kept looking at his phone. I literally told him, "dude we gotta go NOW".  I might hire him again to see how it would be for a second time.

Wow, under the right circumstances than could be refreshingly nice! I've NEVER hired a provider that wasn't in a hurry to leave. If we've finished early, I have had a few that stuck around and chatted till their time was up which was always nice.