Model Yaniel Ogando: Gay?

Doe Be Doe

On 4/12/2022 at 8:26 AM, Doe Be Doe said:

Is anyone familiar with the male model Yaniel Ogando? If so, does anyone know if he is gay?

Thanks.

He certainly keeps a tight lid on his personal info when it comes to his Facebook page....

No workplaces to show
j-QTXcNyQBK.png
No schools to show
JbJK4O72TNa.png
No places to show
qm5n1WSqkVV.png
No relationship info to show
All I can figure out is that he's from Cuba. I can't even figure out if he still lives there. I'm curious as to why the OP is interested....
Yaniel Ogando (CUBA 2021/22)
Edited by Unicorn

According to this source, it says he has a child. It didn't say whether or not he's married:

"...But although the young man from Sancti Spiritus did not deserve the highest award, he was congratulated with the Mister Global Photogenic, an award that obviously gives the contest to the most photogenic man.

But who is Yaniel Ogando? This young man since his arrival in the United States had to face various tasks, including masonry, among other trades.

As is known through his social networks , the man from Sancti Spiritus is the father of a child who still lives in Cuba, where the rest of his family still lives.

The great dream of Yaniel Ogando, as expected, is to become a model and actor . Everything seems to indicate that he is on the right track and this is only the beginning."

https://www.cubatel.com/blog/quien-es-yaniel-ogando-el-cubano-que-quedo-entre-los-mas-bellos-del-mundo/

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, nycboi said:

My gaydar tells me he isn't. But why don't you go to his list of friends or the people he follows to start finding out? To me that's very telling.

That won't be helpful in his case. He has at least hundreds, maybe thousands of "friends" on Facebook, pretty evenly divided:

https://www.facebook.com/yaniel.ogando.1/friends

I suspect that the list may be of people who enjoy pleasuring themselves to his photos, rather than people he's actually even met. The latest "friend" on FB appears to be a dude called "Marvin Toyd" whose avatar says "I'm a bottom." I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that YO is therefore a gay top. 

On 1/2/2023 at 7:39 PM, nycboi said:

My gaydar tells me he isn't. But why don't you go to his list of friends or the people he follows to start finding out? To me that's very telling.

I'm guilty of being one of those guys who likes "str8" guys ..so I have been told I have the world's most in-tune gaydar. 

I don't get the *Definitely Straight* vibe at all when I go through his Instagram.

Bisexual most likely or closeted str8 is the wavelength I pick up