HOTT Aussie in NYC

Andy2

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Andy2 said:

Yes, I also met with Aussie (earlier) and can confirm he is the real deal.   Better looking and better body than depicted in his hott RM pix.  Very smart, and a lotta fun.  A+ kisser if that matters to anyone.  !0+ on a 1-10 scale. 

Agreed and the sexiest legs I've ever seen!

Something's funkie about the reviews on rentmen.  They are over the top complimentary, like I've never seen before, but the first one is for Diego, and when you get part way down, they're reviews for a Brazilian with the name Versatilelatino.  This guy claims to be an Aussie and speaks English and French but no Portuguese, so I doubt he's from Brazil.

Edited by dutchal

14 minutes ago, dutchal said:

Something's funkie about the reviews on rentmen.  They are over the top complimentary, like I've never seen before, but the first one is for Diego, and when you get part way down, they're reviews for a Brazilian with the name Versatilelatino.  This guy claims to be an Aussie and speaks English and French but no Portuguese, so I doubt he's from Brazil.

He's Aussie but his father is Brazilian and his mother from Argentina. He speaks English with an Aussie accent. I was able to spend time with him and my experience was utterly fantastic. 

My experience was just like that of Bostonian.  A+++ experience.  Yes he looks Brazilian/Latin but def has an Aussie accent.   Great body, very eager french kisser.  Just right for me--but he is smart and responsive to coaching to suit your taste. 

I had the same experience as Andy2 and Bostonian. Really great. He’s from Australia with Brazilian and Argentine parents. Speaks Spanish, Portuguese, English and several other languages. He’s a bit short but otherwise possesses all the assets and skills clients look for.