Being lifted by a strong guy/bodybuilder... refreshing the topic!

lanyc

Bringing this one back again, because why not? And the previous entry has been frozen due to time. Anyway... it's been a lifelong thing. And, for the right amount, it's happened a number of times. Bearhug, cradle, what have you. The pinnacle is being lifted overhead, gorilla press style, if you will (And I think you will.) 

That being said... I'm in NYC. (And often visit L.A.) Any suggestions for handsome guys who can do this? 

Anyone else into this jazz?

(I'm also into videos of same - some Thunders Arena videos can be amazing.)

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've seen videos on this, but it's a lot less popular than I would expect.  I've seen several "giant" videos like this, but they never seem to be in the US.  I had, and lost, a couple vids like this that totally got me going.  One was a big WWE type guy, the other was a big stocky rugby player, both with much smaller average guys.  As a shorter guy, the idea got me going.

A chat buddy told me about a "scam" (his word) that he pulled, where he contacted a community college athletic department, and hired a huge wrestler to give him wrestling lessons.  He said he was pretty much paying to feel this big guy constantly just pinning him during their sessions.  May have been a fantasy, but I thought it was a hot idea. :classic_tongue:  

• 6 months later...

It's extremely exciting for me to experience a young muscled man lifting and carrying me, where I feel his power to move me with caring strength.  Some rent guys are also surprised at how exciting it can be for the lifter as well.
There is a lift and carry men (.com) site dedicated to this, which is great for some of us very interested in it.
Has anyone had other luck with meeting for lift and carry - like on meet fighters?

23 hours ago, Doug5016 said:

It's extremely exciting for me to experience a young muscled man lifting and carrying me, where I feel his power to move me with caring strength.  Some rent guys are also surprised at how exciting it can be for the lifter as well.
There is a lift and carry men (.com) site dedicated to this, which is great for some of us very interested in it.
Has anyone had other luck with meeting for lift and carry - like on meet fighters?

Got a link to that .com...?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...