Offer a masseur a drink

Natertater2021
This topic is 781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’d be wary of this if it’s a new client.  You might find some guys decline your offer even though it’s very kind and seems a nice way to start.

The reason is the risk of something being put in the drink. It’s unfortunate but there are bad clients out there who  are looking to take advantage or worse. It’s obviously extremely unlikely but I wouldn’t take the risk if visiting a new client at a location he has chosen. For that reason I always take my own drink. 

Agree with @Jaime21, as innocent and nice this gesture may be, there are many less scrupulous people out there.   Many years ago (late 90's in Manhattan) a masseur who I was visiting for the first time (location was a rented massage studio) offered me a bottle of water and then went on to state that I should be careful as to what you drink from providers.  It seems he had had an instance where the client provided something that was doctored up.  Nothing was wrong with the bottle of water he provided but it has always made me think twice about masseurs I've never worked with before.

13 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

We often offer providers or a glass of wine. Some say "no." and we understand why especially if it's a first time. With regulars, they know we're good guys and they'll typically take water or a glass of wine. 

I’ve a regular client who feeds me his home made cake after our session, with a cup of tea (usually some unusual infusion). It’s quite an energetic session so the cake afterwards is very welcome. He’s an excellent baker and tea and cake afterwards is a very civilised way to finish I think. He’s a lovely guy and we have a nice chat. 

Last time he served up a moist sponge with apricots and a flavour of tea that I’d never heard of. The cake was delicious. I wasn’t so keen on the tea.

I always think which I like best when visiting him; eating out his hole or eating the cake afterwards. It’s a difficult choice. I absolutely adore eating out holes (especially his) and I love eating cakes.

Probably both complement each other. The whole thing works nicely: massage, sex, tea cake and chat. Once trust is established then I think this drinks / cake / chat part is an integral part of the session. On out calls I like to include that element if my client is happy to. It’s a happy ending in every sense.