Rentmen profiles

muslnicknj
This topic is 775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been on my back with my legs in the air, and my current favourite with four fingers in my arse saying 'Good boy'. Or with something else in there. I know there are some cultural contexts where 'boy' is verboten, and I respect that but when someone uses the word about themselves I struggle to be upset about it. I respect that others may feel differently. In a different context I wouldn't be upset if a group of guys my age said they were going out for a night with the boys. It would be no surprise if that happened here.

5 hours ago, muslnicknj said:

Why do so many guys use the word “boy” in their Rentmen name and profile? I guess the word “boy” might appeal to some, but personally I find it a turnoff and skip right over the profile. I prefer hiring “men,” the more manlier the better. 😉

Don’t forget that once upon a time there was a website named “Rentboy.com” so maybe using the word boy isn’t really that big of a deal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Different strokes.  Some clients like the guys in their early-mid 20s and using "boy" in their name is the best way to get those clients' interest.  You skip over them and go for the kind of guys you like.  Wouldn't it be dull if every provider was the same type of guy?  Hopefully you're in an area where there's a variety, and everyone can find something in their interest. 

FWIW, nobody in my area is using any version of boy at this time, but there is one using 'man' and another couple 'jocks'.  For some reason, if I go to the next state there's at least three 'pup's, not sure what's up with that.  

I'm only annoyed with guys who are pushing into their 30s and up are still using 'boy' in their name or profile.