JoshBC_SD in San Diego (or another?)

Guest davebk
This topic is 757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest davebk

Reply from Josh has been brief without revealing much - hard to get any sense of level of interest.  Would love to know more - apparently he was in DC before.  

1 hour ago, davebk said:

would not stop talking and just get to it.

That’s a shame @davebk Talking afterwards while relaxing is fine by me, but I too find a ‘chatty Cathy’ to be a passion-killer. 

San Diego has always mystified me somewhat. Lots of attractive young men around - I’ve had good dates with several ‘amateurs’ and newbies - but I feel there ought to be more reliable guys working there. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 9:08 AM, HoseMaster said:

I remember a “JoshBC” (from British Colombia) over a decade ago when I first started hiring.  He looked like a gorgeous smooth muscle blonde back then, but this guy with a “_SD” on the end is not the same.

I think I hired him. He's place was out in the burbs? He was great!

Guest Looking4MuscleInSD
On 3/26/2022 at 1:24 PM, MscleLovr said:

That’s a shame @davebk Talking afterwards while relaxing is fine by me, but I too find a ‘chatty Cathy’ to be a passion-killer. 

San Diego has always mystified me somewhat. Lots of attractive young men around - I’ve had good dates with several ‘amateurs’ and newbies - but I feel there ought to be more reliable guys working there. 

I agree. There are lots of flakes in SD. Some really hot latino guys in Tijuana, but the ones I’ve contacted want me to cross the border to see them. It’s too much of a hassle. A number of traveling providers come through, but I tend to be provider monogamous and prefer to find a local guy to see regularly. I saw one guy once or twice a month for 7 years, but he moved out of the area. I haven’t found anyone reliable since he left. I have a strong preference for muscular Latinos. 

2 hours ago, Jeff Meuller said:

I think I hired him. He's place was out in the burbs? He was great!

I remember he had an ad over 15 years ago now on a site which was not on RentMen (or RentBoy).  He was a gorgeous, smooth, blonde muscle boy based in B.C. Canada.  Sadly he retired before I got to hire him.  Does this sound like the guy you hired, and how was he if the same one?

6 hours ago, Jeff Meuller said:

Sounds like him. I'm pretty sure he wasn't on Rentboy/Rentmen. It was likely Craigslist or Backpage. One of the pictures was him coming out of the shower. He was super nice and hot. Hired him a few times.

One of my regrets in hiring…