!!!!$1500!!!!

robberbaron4u
This topic is 784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i dont have a problem with someone asking much more than others. hell...a rolls royce is 10 times the cost of most new vehicles. thee difference is that rolls royce delivers for that price. if not they would have been a memory of a great automobile from the past. if this guy or any other delivered exactly what one wanted eagerly... over and over... well then maybe he would be worth his price.

on the other hand, if he THINKS he is all that and a bag of chips, he probably is more like all that and a bag or rocks!

10 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

His "overnight" hourly rate is $2000; assuming that overnight is usually an eight hour gig, the tab would be $16,000. Does he accept rolled quarters?

Is that what’s in your pocket I’ve been staring at? Damn. 😂

13 hours ago, Gymowner said:

i dont have a problem with someone asking much more than others. hell...a rolls royce is 10 times the cost of most new vehicles. thee difference is that rolls royce delivers for that price. if not they would have been a memory of a great automobile from the past. 

I agree with this, but when people say “hey, let him ask what he wants. Why are we nitpicking him because he’s asking for a high rate?” this is usually my analogy. 
If you’re asking Rolls Royce prices but you’re selling a ‘78 Dodge Dart, you’d better expect some flack and negative feedback. 

For those unaware this guy had(/has?) a large social media following so consider these prices the influencer-ification of the field. So I'm almost certain he was getting offered and propositioned these high numbers first before he ever took out an advert making himself available at such. 

7 hours ago, Ziya said:

For those unaware this guy had(/has?) a large social media following so consider these prices the influencer-ification of the field. So I'm almost certain he was getting offered and propositioned these high numbers first before he ever took out an advert making himself available at such. 

Avarice in the young and beautiful can be compelling as a "come hither" selling point in their desirability. Fortunately, for me, a classic cheeseburger with a side of fries and a Pepsi has the same allure and serves to satisfy without "buyer's remorse".

1) All of his positive reviewers have reviewed only him and have not logged in for some time.  I suggest they are probably fake.

2) His one negative review basically calls him a hustler. 

3) His pictures appear too good to be true.

4) Based on my prior experience, high rates come with a lot of arrogance.  As a rule, arrogant guys do not serve others well.

Hard pass for me.

48 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

If anyone should demand an hourly fee of $2000, it is Ziya.

Lol pretty to think so.