411 College Masseur

TitsMcGee23

• 1 month later...

After I looked at his profile, he sent me this unsolicited message:

"Hello,

I offer Eortic Massages that can be spiritual, therapeutic, kinky, teasing, edging and / or with what ever style of massage you prefer; Swedish, Deep Tissue, Standard Sports massage, Head Massage… etc

I’m quite strong and massages can range from very light to very intense. I'll make sure to meet all your expectations.

I provide a head board for the bed and can make a custom massage oil with infused CBD salve or essential oil for an aroma-therapeutic effect.
Lost my studio during the pandemic and don't host, I can only travel to you.
200+ hours of Masseur training and experience, more than half way into certification.
Sessions are 1.5 hour minimum.
Overnights as well.
I accept cash and venmo
Deposit not required but encouraged
Tips never expected, but very much always appreciated
Looking forward to our session together :)"

I always wonder who has that much time and energy to post such a loooong reviews on rent masseur?... Many of them like a miniature novel. Why? Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Anyway, going back to the topic. His body seems VERY familiar to me... I hooked up with the guy that looks almost exactly like him. If that's indeed him, then all I can say is... oooh that was some good time. Although I might be mistaken.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 4:43 PM, Rand said:

I always wonder who has that much time and energy to post such a loooong reviews on rent masseur?... Many of them like a miniature novel. Why? Some people just have too much time on their hands.

Anyway, going back to the topic. His body seems VERY familiar to me... I hooked up with the guy that looks almost exactly like him. If that's indeed him, then all I can say is... oooh that was some good time. Although I might be mistaken.

He's got a hot bod in those pics for sure. Still priced at $350 on inquiry today, and considering someone else had a now-sealed thread from 2016 about him, he's still in 'college' 6 years later. ;)

7 minutes ago, Lewis H said:

He's got a hot bod in those pics for sure. Still priced at $350 on inquiry today, and considering someone else had a now-sealed thread from 2016 about him, he's still in 'college' 6 years later. ;)

It took me five years to finish college because I worked part of the time, but at 26 you're not long a "college masseur." 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...