$2000 session with Chris Delacort

glutes
This topic is 748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

49 minutes ago, HoseMaster said:

This is actually at least his third name change.  His first was “Rhory Savage” about 10 years ago.  In fact, there’s at least one thread on it:

Ah, yes. Phoenix in my recollection a decade ago. Drinks, dinner, $100, and, I picked up the tab for a room for him as he didn't have a "definite" place to pass the night, "troubles" at home, I think. Of course, he wasn't "almost" a PhD at that time; but, he was several years beyond the age of consent which, by my calculation, would make him "thirty somein'" in age at this writing. Had I an interest in him as a "hire", "current photographs" would be required of him in the consideration. 

23 minutes ago, BeamerBikes said:

That's one of the things I don't understand about name changers...  if you have good reviews why change?  https://rentmen.eu/JasonEvans/reviews/

Quite a few more enticing pics in that “frozen” RM link too 😈

Name changes don’t bother me as much as some, as long as it doesn’t appear to be too often and for the wrong reasons. Often (and I think in this case) it’s maybe a rebranding of themselves. 

It’s been quite a while since the Deli was graced with so many catty comments from the Ladies of the Club. 😂. I had two, 2-hour sessions with Chris before he moved to Hawaii. He was handsome,  intelligent, accommodating and sexy. Nice cock too. I’d love to get together with him again. Sorry to see that he’s gotten so expensive. 

3 hours ago, StLouisOct said:

It’s been quite a while since the Deli was graced with so many catty comments from the Ladies of the Club. 😂. I had two, 2-hour sessions with Chris before he moved to Hawaii. He was handsome,  intelligent, accommodating and sexy. Nice cock too. I’d love to get together with him again. Sorry to see that he’s gotten so expensive. 

I gave him a "thumbs up" recommendation following my meeting with him; however, that meeting was ten years ago. Not everyone ceases to age as the Divine Sereen who, by his promotional literature, has been nineteen for the past twenty-five years. 

8 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

I gave him a "thumbs up" recommendation following my meeting with him; however, that meeting was ten years ago. Not everyone ceases to age as the Divine Sereen who, by his promotional literature, has been nineteen for the past twenty-five years. 

Confused here. Who’s the “Divine Sereen”?

• 2 months later...
On 2/26/2022 at 4:42 PM, StLouisOct said:

It’s been quite a while since the Deli was graced with so many catty comments from the Ladies of the Club. 😂 I had two, 2-hour sessions with Chris before he moved to Hawaii. He was handsome,  intelligent, accommodating and sexy. Nice cock too. I’d love to get together with him again. Sorry to see that he’s gotten so expensive. 

And the catty comments ts from the Ladies Auxiliary are hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs.