TOTALLY DISTRACTED BY THE ANACONDA

robberbaron4u
This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, MikeThomas said:

He mentions Indianapolis in the video and his RM ad.  He says he's 98% straight LOL.  His RM private photo is quite impressive.

98% straight lol??? If he challenges you to a duel on the question of his sexual orientation I shall hope, for your sake, the choice of weapons isn't "spears" 'cause he's got a really "biggun" that can do serious damage!

1 hour ago, BeamerBikes said:

Anyone else get some slightly crazy vibes from the video? Or maybe he's just international?  Or internationally crazy? 

Yup.  He's beautiful.  Huge.  But he is little off.  He's from Indiana with a blue blood accent.  Not sure why he is wearing a size 40 waist underwear.  He is young and finding his niche.  He gives off good vibes

2 hours ago, DapperGent said:

Not necessarily my type but he is hot, how did found his RentMen profile? He is worth booking, I could spend hours just devouring that cock…

Think Brad Patton or Richard of badmanrobin infamy as comparables when it comes to contemplating the perfection of his "cock".in its size and proportion; and, he gives a quart of sweet, heavy cream in his climax. Be mindful that some have reported temporary blindness upon his full exposure of the thing. . . 

1 hour ago, Deadlift1 said:

Yup.  He's beautiful.  Huge.  But he is little off.  He's from Indiana with a blue blood accent.  Not sure why he is wearing a size 40 waist underwear.  He is young and finding his niche.  He gives off good vibes

I should be more specific/tolerant. A little off with good vibes is a better way to put it. Neurodiversity and all. 

Seems perfectly normal to me. Slight "gayness" to his voice but otherwise I didnt see him being odd.

Great body! Wow! My hunch is that the "practitioner" was a client of his and he got the sessions comped for... ehem...  services rendered. I mean if this dude would spend 3 grand with almost perfect abs then we all better go get bank loans! His coyness remarking in the beginning of the video about his shorts was certainly not something someone would say in a "normal" setting. Toyed in a sexual manner with the practitioner and teased about his monster.

Just short of the 12 minute mark when the session was ending he seemed to be fairly aroused. Great body, handsome and nice baseball bat he appears to have 

Edited by Gymowner

• 3 weeks later...