Blakethedancer in Pittsburg

jgkarma

After conducting my own informal survey over the last several years, I have come to regard 7 inches claimed in an RM ad as being anything from 5.5 to 6.5 in many cases. 

8 will get you at least 7, which when hard is a pretty decent instrument for topping. 9 or more claimed are almost always, in my experience, very well hung guys. 

36 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

After conducting my own informal survey over the last several years, I have come to regard 7 inches claimed in an RM ad as being anything from 5.5 to 6.5 in many cases. 

8 will get you at least 7, which when hard is a pretty decent instrument for topping. 9 or more claimed are almost always, in my experience, very well hung guys. 

From personal experience I can assure you Blakethedancer measures up to what he says he is😉😛😛😛😁

1 hour ago, Trebor said:

From personal experience I can assure you Blakethedancer measures up to what he says he is😉😛😛😛😁

Yeah, I’ve met Blakethedancer too and he’s definitely 7” and thick when he’s hard. He’s quite tall too, so it’s bigger in real life than in photos. 

The guy is incredibly sweet and looks like a god. Not for those who need to go beyond oral, but if you’re fine with that then he’s really one of the best out there. 

15 minutes ago, Seamusss said:

Yeah, I’ve met Blakethedancer too and he’s definitely 7” and thick when he’s hard. He’s quite tall too, so it’s bigger in real life than in photos. 

The guy is incredibly sweet and looks like a god. Not for those who need to go beyond oral, but if you’re fine with that then he’s really one of the best out there. 

May we all know the happiness of connecting with providers who suit us. Or dress us. Or undress us.

Anyhoo. Stay hydrated!

46 minutes ago, Seamusss said:

I totally agree with you..he is absolutely wonderful..sexy sweet and my my my what a kisser

• 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, GI Joe Doll said:

He's a great guy, an actual good person, and extremely good looking.

He's definitely checking all the boxes for ME. Very handsome, body is totally ON POINT, cute butt and multiple people have attested to his charming personality. I can't believe some people are such size queens that they're going to turn down all THAT because the dude's penis isn't as massive as their fetish demands.

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

On 5/13/2022 at 11:48 AM, Brady said:

I have become friends with Blake and we communicate a couple of times a week and I just met him the first week in April when he was in Columbus. He travels a lot because he is in fact an international dancer with a male strip group.They fly this guy everywhere. It is true was the one reviewer said he does not provide anal  or kissing.What he really provides is an erotic massage and it is exceptional. It is on a bed, not a table. He will lay directly right on top of you and use his whole body which is an absolute delight. I think he has not been doing this too long because he was not aware of the site rentmasseur, only rentmen. We spent some time together after the allotted time and I showed him the other site and a couple of others and I explained to him how he might do better there because that is what he offers.The bottom line is he is charming and sweet and hot as hell. I can certainly see why they fly him everywhere. Give yourself a favor and follow him on his Twitter account where he constantly exposes his cockIn everyyour line bathroom when on the flights.His Twitter handle is dreamytrainer. That is also his handle for his only fans account.I know many of you are going to want to thank me for this and I will wait those responses. Lol have a beautiful day

He also enjoys domination and BDSM which is incredibly hot when the dom is someone who is as nice a guy as he is.   He can be dominant in a very authentic nurturing and empathetic way which is rare.   Nothing he does comes off as scripted or canned.   He's an exceptionally smart and well educated guy as well.  

He understands discretion and is a guy who could fit in at the most upscale event before going home with you and holding you down under his thumb like a helpless insect as he touches, taunts, and teases you sensually driving you into the most incredible feeling of ecstasy you've ever experienced.  

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 3:26 PM, DaddyCub said:

Had I the funds and he were in my area, I'd love to meet him. He did a photoshoot with Ace Carter and I'd love to see them both together.

I was the photographer on that shoot!!!   The outtakes are almost as good as what they posted. 

Blake is primo!  Echo all the amazing things that have been said about him. 

IMG_9283.jpeg