Ambiguous Massage Ads

rustyrex
This topic is 832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My regular guy is starting to flake on me regularly and the extra perk has been rescinded due to him having a boyfriend.  Although I’m bummed about that (no playtime post massage) I understand.  So I’ve started trying out other guys, seems like the going rate has increased quite a bit but times are different now so I accept that.  So a couple days ago I went to a new provider.  He’s a bit more expensive ($160) but I figured what the hell.  I set up an appointment and tried him out.  His technique was more of an Asian style, which is okay, but it was totally intense.   I was sore and worn out.  At one time during the massage he put his hand around my throat like he was strangling me. Not really my thing but I’m open…..  

At one point during the massage he said almost like a prayer “let all intentions on the table be known.”  I thought, cool maybe I’ll be getting extra at the end.  I don’t start grabbing my providers or talking dirty unless they physically make the first move. 

Don’t get me wrong, the massage was good…although I don’t think he’s licensed but I was hurting afterwards.  He left the room and I took about 10 minutes to get off the table to recover from the massage.  Most guys think that my musculature requires deep tissue and sometimes they leave bruises on me.  

I didn’t get the happy ending…he kept bringing up his partner during the session…so I didn’t pursue… but fuck….my balls were blue when I left.  

The session was 90 minutes.  Will I go back? Probably not, I think he saw my disappointment when I left.  

Am I crazy?  Ads on masseurfinder are so ambiguous.  If you check rentmassuer you see the same ad with a little more info but this guy only advertises on masseurfinder…..

Oh well

27 minutes ago, rustyrex said:

My regular guy is starting to flake on me regularly and the extra perk has been rescinded due to him having a boyfriend.  Although I’m bummed about that (no playtime post massage) I understand.  So I’ve started trying out other guys, seems like the going rate has increased quite a bit but times are different now so I accept that.  So a couple days ago I went to a new provider.  He’s a bit more expensive ($160) but I figured what the hell.  I set up an appointment and tried him out.  His technique was more of an Asian style, which is okay, but it was totally intense.   I was sore and worn out.  At one time during the massage he put his hand around my throat like he was strangling me. Not really my thing but I’m open…..  

At one point during the massage he said almost like a prayer “let all intentions on the table be known.”  I thought, cool maybe I’ll be getting extra at the end.  I don’t start grabbing my providers or talking dirty unless they physically make the first move. 

Don’t get me wrong, the massage was good…although I don’t think he’s licensed but I was hurting afterwards.  He left the room and I took about 10 minutes to get off the table to recover from the massage.  Most guys think that my musculature requires deep tissue and sometimes they leave bruises on me.  

I didn’t get the happy ending…he kept bringing up his partner during the session…so I didn’t pursue… but fuck….my balls were blue when I left.  

The session was 90 minutes.  Will I go back? Probably not, I think he saw my disappointment when I left.  

Am I crazy?  Ads on masseurfinder are so ambiguous.  If you check rentmassuer you see the same ad with a little more info but this guy only advertises on masseurfinder…..

Oh well

You are certainly not crazy (at least not about this 😜).  Speaking from experience, when you have a regular that you are seeing, things start to get more comfortable, liberties are taken, envelopes are pushed, etc. but it’s done so within a zone of comfort and trust - you know each other and you know what you can and cannot do with each other respectively.  The hardest thing I had to do in this situation is to try to find a provider that was able to provide me the same “services” that I was used to with my regular who I was seeing for years, which of course is not realistic given the different techniques and personalities.  It’s literally starting all over again.  And I love a good, thorough massage but the sensual/erotic elements are very important, so trying to find someone who can provide a massage with the sensual elements introduced throughout - versus a “rub ‘n tug” isn’t easy, especially when one is trying to recreate the past.  That said, I’m very careful when perusing ads, which is why I use rentmasseur as there are clearly more details (albeit more tacitly described) regarding the experience.  I also check this site for more open and honest reviews, much more informative than what’s on the providers ad.  Anyway good luck to you, hope your search pays off sooner rather than later!

Understand your situation...I have have at least three masseurs over the years with whom I became very comfortable and we were able to have a pretty intimate relationship over time.  But, as things are prone to do, things changed eventually as one got married to another guy, one got into a serious bf relationship, and one suddenly passed away.   

Finding something similar doesn't often happen overnight.   

On the other hand, sometimes they do!

160 for 90m legit massage is not out of ordinary at all. (If he’s not very skilled, it’s unknown til after the session) But a good 90m (80) therapeutic at a spa will run you 200 and up.

Masseurfinder less likely to provide accurate info about massages that may include the extra bits. 

His little “intentions” prayer thing was perhaps your chance to say something something discreet, such as, “I am relaxed enough to enjoy release”, or “I intend to clean your taint with my tongue if we switch places right now”.  😂