suckitorium?

12is12
This topic is 828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct forum for my question; if not, please direct me elsewhere.

I came across this term only yesterday (in HoleHunter.com). Does anyone know if and where suckitoiums still operate?

While on the subject: I got the impression from threads in this forum that even the conventional GHs are apparently either extinct or on the way to extinction. Is that indeed so?

if not, in which major cities are they still active?

Thx

From Hole Hunter:
"Sometimes called slurp ramps. one open ground floor room, and an elavated walkway around it. those looking to suck, stand in the ground room. those looking to get sucked, go onto the walkway. It allows both men to stand during the BJ."

I deduce there are no partitions/cubicles, and is suited for those who like the thrill of public activity.

Anyone knows locations of such places?

Apologies Buddy15

I found the specifics, for some reason, under the caption "club rules":

• Six Public play areas on two floors including our infamous “Windy City Blowholes” with multiple TVs and private booth play areas, suck ramps, a public sling, two fuck benches, viewing area and our infamous Sexagon 6 sided glory hole booths.

Guest MikeThomas
55 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Yup.  They have a great setup.

You're about three feet above the guy sucking your dick and you have multiple screens to watch while it's happening.

Are you always on. the upper level?

29 minutes ago, Phil_musc said:

Sticks in my memory that I encountered something like this is the Columbus Club also. Good memories.

I've been to the one at Steamworks and there use to be one at Club Columbus but have heard that play area isn't the same  anymore so not sure if it's there or not.  I may have to go investigate.