COOPER STYLES

Whatsupandstuff

I found him to be a very good provider, and unrushed. That said I saw him at 11AM, probably didn't have a Nooner scheduled after me.

Now that I'm reading others comments, he did have a bit of arrogance about him. He said he was a mechanic for United(?), when I asked him about certain avionics (hey, it's my Private Jet!), he showed some hubris.

5 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Am I correct in thinking that is Lucille Ball and her friend Ethyl Mertz working on an assembly line where the food is going by them too fast to deal with? I must have seen that over 60 years ago but I still remember it was hilarious. If I'm m remembering correctly.

You’re correct. From the episode “Job Switching.” In it, they get a job at a candy factory when the belt speed rapidly increases and they can’t keep up. Yes, it’s comedy gold.  

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2022 at 8:30 PM, Jostar said:

You lucky he didn't charge you extra. Saw him one time ask for money upfront. He probably gets ripped off so I understand. So I payed him upfront. Once the session was over, as I was putting my draws on he asked me to pay him $50 extra because I took to long to cum. I was like what??? I told him that the money I gave him on the beginning of the session as all I had. He get angry with me and tells me to get the fuck out of his room. I'll tell you what I took my sweetest time putting my clothes on. Not seeing this asshole 

I can't stand guys who ask for money up front. They usually are very bad in bed in my experience or don't try to give you a great experience