COOPER STYLES

Whatsupandstuff

I’ve met him. I arrived to his room about 7 minutes after the initial agreed upon time and actually notified him that I was running late.  Our meeting was for 2 pm. I arrived to his room at around 2:07 pm.  At 3:06, our time was over and I venmoed him. He then went off on me for “going overtime.” He’s a good looking guy and his pictures are accurate, but definitely has some issues. He could have simply requested compensation if he felt we went “overtime” , even though I was there for an hour. He said “ not my problem, the meeting was for 2.” He’s actually an asshole.

Also, he has a small butt. I generally like guys with fuller butts, but that’s just me.

Edited by Andie40

2 hours ago, Andie40 said:

I’ve met him. I arrived to his room about 7 minutes after the initial agreed upon time and actually notified him that I was running late.  Our meeting was for 2 pm. I arrived to his room at around 2:07 pm.  At 3:06, our time was over and I venmoed him. He then went off on me for “going overtime.” He’s a good looking guy and his pictures are accurate, but definitely has some issues. He could have simply requested compensation if he felt we went “overtime” , even though I was there for an hour. He said “ not my problem, the meeting was for 2.” He’s actually an asshole.

Also, he has a small butt. I generally like guys with fuller butts, but that’s just me.

You lucky he didn't charge you extra. Saw him one time ask for money upfront. He probably gets ripped off so I understand. So I payed him upfront. Once the session was over, as I was putting my draws on he asked me to pay him $50 extra because I took to long to cum. I was like what??? I told him that the money I gave him on the beginning of the session as all I had. He get angry with me and tells me to get the fuck out of his room. I'll tell you what I took my sweetest time putting my clothes on. Not seeing this asshole 

29 minutes ago, Jostar said:

You lucky he didn't charge you extra. Saw him one time ask for money upfront. He probably gets ripped off so I understand. So I payed him upfront. Once the session was over, as I was putting my draws on he asked me to pay him $50 extra because I took to long to cum. I was like what??? I told him that the money I gave him on the beginning of the session as all I had. He get angry with me and tells me to get the fuck out of his room. I'll tell you what I took my sweetest time putting my clothes on. Not seeing this asshole 

Took too long to cum? Are you kidding me? Isn’t that suppose to be part of your paid hour or whatever timeframe it was? 

35 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Took too long to cum? Are you kidding me? Isn’t that suppose to be part of your paid hour or whatever timeframe it was? 

It was a hour. He piss me off with the pay him $50 and get the fuck out remark. Took my time putting my clothes on slow motion since he told me a take long time to cum lol 😆 

Apparently he had another appointment after me. 

5 hours ago, Jostar said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who had this type of experience with him. I read all the glowing reviews on here before I booked and was shocked by his rudeness.