Habibihunk

queensboroboy

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/13/2023 at 6:17 PM, Luv2play said:

Have some info but not sure how much I should share on the forum. Nothing troublesome but just some insight into his situation. 

Lets just say he's a friend of a friend.

Hi I see you guys talking about me in here. I would love to know what kinda of bullshit, My “friends” could tell you. People love to talk, Oh i have know this, I know that. Let’s be straight up. My circle of friend I count them in less than one hands. I know the “information” you have it’s totally Bs. But guess what I know you the type of guy that have a lot of free time, To just waste your time telling bullshit in this kind if forum. Also if you not afraid of anything you know where to find my phone number, Shoot me a text. Maybe we can have a discussion about the stuff you say in here.

11 minutes ago, habibihunk said:

Hi I see you guys talking about me in here. I would love to know what kinda of bullshit, My “friends” could tell you. People love to talk, Oh i have know this, I know that. Let’s be straight up. My circle of friend I count them in less than one hands. I know the “information” you have it’s totally Bs. But guess what I know you the type of guy that have a lot of free time, To just waste your time telling bullshit in this kind if forum. Also if you not afraid of anything you know where to find my phone number, Shoot me a text. Maybe we can have a discussion about the stuff you say in here.

I think some of us were just concerned that you are doing alright :).   It's nice to see you join the discussion as yourself - some people have joined pretending to be someone else.  It's great to see someone be straightforward and upfront.

Edited by CuriousByNature

4 minutes ago, habibihunk said:

Thank you I appreciate! 😘

I echo @azdr0710 and @CuriousByNature’s statements.  I’m also glad to see you on the forum.  This place can be a great resource if you keep everything in perspective.  

By the way, you seem like just my type!  I’ll keep an eye out for you when you return to NYC from Montreal. Safe travels.

6 hours ago, habibihunk said:

I find this response to be a tad defensive. I didn't say anything that suggested anything negative about this provider, just that I know another provider who I have hired several times who claimed to also know Habibihunk. That's pretty much all. I had no reason to doubt the provider I know and we do keep in touch for a possible future meeting.

The only reason why im defensive its because of the way you say it. You say in a way that I was not a good person or im a person of issues which is totally not me. If we meet one day you’ll see the honest but also authentic person that I am. 

Ps: “He’s a friend of a friend” 95% of chance that he’s not a friend. 

3 hours ago, habibihunk said:

The only reason why im defensive its because of the way you say it. You say in a way that I was not a good person or im a person of issues which is totally not me. If we meet one day you’ll see the honest but also authentic person that I am. 

Ps: “He’s a friend of a friend” 95% of chance that he’s not a friend. 

I absolutely did not intend to imply anything negative about you. Indeed my friend was very complimentary about you. Maybe we'll meet someday.

12 hours ago, Luv2play said:

. I didn't say anything that suggested anything negative about this provider

Actually you did.

Phrasing is important.

Maybe read your comments as other would read it before you post.

When I read your response it definitely insinuated you knew something negative about the guy. Then you claimed "it wasn't relative"...but even THAT makes one ponder what dirt you do have on the person.

Apparently you're saying it's a miscommunication. But I can see why others might read it as a warning against Habibihunk.