411 on Renatho

Ami9uito
This topic is 860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't normally say anything negative, but I feel a warning is in order so others may possibly avoid an unpleasant surprise. Everything seemed nice by text and phone. I'm fluent in Spanish, so language was not a problem. I arrived the hotel and was greeted warmly. I asked to use the loo since I'd driven nearly an hour to get there. He nodded and then knocked on the door.  I asked why, he said no problem. Again I asked why he knocked on the door, then I looked behind the shower curtain. A woman, or someone with gorgeous, long hair, was sitting on the edge of the tub, facing the wall. I said goodbye. He said no, it's a friend  everything's ok. He kept saying it's okay, it's his friend. Texted repeatedly as i returned to the car for me to come back. "It's okay, it's my friend."  Who knows what this friend was there to do. Danger Will Robinson.  On the plus side, his calves were amazing, and he looked better than his photos.