Santoxxl in NYC...?

lanyc

9 hours ago, GTMike said:

I can't remember the specific profile name but it's a slight variation and at least the Pic's associated with that profile was discussed quite a bit. 

Agree with GTMike     He's a name changer, if I remember  I'll post it. There's a thread under the other name with the gist being not flattering  

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, BabyBoomer said:

You can still view his NY phone number & his location on contact me

~Boomer~

yes, I found his number, but where is his location listed under "contact me"?.....I clicked on "map me" and on the icon to the right of the "private location" line and Budapest comes up.....I was surmising that was just some default Rentmen software thing.....thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, MaxMuscle9x6 said:

I have met him more than once and would advise passing.  The pic of his dick is definitely photoshopped and he is much more a bttm than a top.  

Respectfully, may I ask why you met more than once?  (Disappointing review, but his reviews are "at best" mixed, so I assume you hoped for what you'd fantasized about.)

Of course.  I met with him more than once since our first meeting went fairly well and he was delivering on everything we discussed.  Each time we met subsequently he was unable to deliver.  So on our third meet up when he was again having trouble, he asked me if I topped, which I do.  He bottomed that night and confessed to being mostly a bttm on our 4th meeting where he bttm’d the entire time. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember reading that he couldn’t get it up when he met with @hungcody and that he was a clock watcher. Good to know that others had a better experience. I’ve seen him in the street and at gay events and he looks exactly like his photos. For some reasons he looks older in some of his older photos. The recent photos looks like him. 

Guest Topgear

Will connect with him frequently when am visiting NYC.Very fun to be with and dick is hard like a rock. Great bottom too 👌