411 on Guzdoes (gus)

TopBunk

14 minutes ago, nate_sf said:

I’ve tried to schedule something with him for the past two days. For whatever reason he’s unable or unwilling to commit to a time. Hopefully others have had better luck! 

Whenever I’ve had to work to schedule time with a provider, it’s never been worth the effort.

• 1 year later...

OMG…..there is another post about Guzdoes with 33 replies and must of them are about the macaws……👿

I think he is handsome, and he has a perfect butt, fat balls with an sturdy uncut cock…so perfect!!!

And I don’t care about birds.

just wondering, is he more of a top or a bottom?….I don’t want to ask him because they always say…both….

On 1/1/2022 at 9:49 PM, nate_sf said:

I’ve tried to schedule something with him for the past two days. For whatever reason he’s unable or unwilling to commit to a time. Hopefully others have had better luck! 

Have you tried upping your headgear game?

He seems to be into that….grin

happy jim carrey GIF

5 hours ago, LFABWC said:

OMG…..there is another post about Guzdoes with 33 replies and must of them are about the macaws……👿

I think he is handsome, and he has a perfect butt, fat balls with an sturdy uncut cock…so perfect!!!

And I don’t care about birds.

just wondering, is he more of a top or a bottom?….I don’t want to ask him because they always say…both….

I have met him.  He is very handsome and totally versatile.