MaiconMax 411

gersonides

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping.

This guy is gorgeous. He sent me a face pic, and he's handsome also.

Has anybody had any interactions/experience with him?

I'm thinking of making an appointment with him this weekend, and he only does outcalls, so I'd need to have him over to my house. Hmmm.

If you'd rather, please PM me.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I do. He's my regular in my home city in Boston. We have seen each other a half dozen times, the most recently being about 4-5 weeks ago. He's incredibly handsome, exactly as advertised, rock hard always, and wicked easy to get along with. 

Only caveat is that last time we met up, he mentioned not really keeping too active on RM and not generally wanting to see new people only a handful of regulars. So just be aware in case you don't get a response right away. 

DM with specific questions -- I'll answer. 

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been with him three times, the last time in January.  This guy is AWESOME.  He's very handsome, super interactive, and is built like a marble statue.  Hard as a rock from head to toe, very muscular (he's also a personal trainer), and incredibly kind and easy to be with.  Whenever I stay over in Boston, I see him.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve so appreciated this forum and the many times I was spared difficulties. This comment isn’t meant to be terribly harsh - but I had a bad experience with our super stud. 
We had spent several days mapping out time, activities, rates and after a final confirmation, he sent his address. 
I traveled a long way to see him (plane ride long) and only had one opportunity.

I showed up at the appointed time and waited. Reached out ten min past. Waited until 30 min past to ping again and then one more try at 45 min past our appointment. I left so bummed and unrequited. He finally responded and here is the problem. Shit happens. I had even said twice ‘I hope you are Ok.’ But he tried to tell me we hadn’t confirmed. When I texted screen shots of just how VERY confirmed we were, I was ghosted. 
I very much wish it wasn’t so. 

I’m sorry to hear that, @DavidsToo  I had an outcall session with Maiconmax last week when I was visiting NYC and it was terrific. I set things up via text the same day (around 8am) and he was right on time at my hotel at 8pm. He couldn’t have been more professional for me. I’m wondering if he works better spontaneously, rather than planning things out days in advance.  In my case, I was able to introduce and close the deal in four text exchanges over the course of a few minutes. It doesn’t really excuse you getting ghosted but my experience was very different. 

11 hours ago, DavidsToo said:

I’ve so appreciated this forum and the many times I was spared difficulties. This comment isn’t meant to be terribly harsh - but I had a bad experience with our super stud. 
We had spent several days mapping out time, activities, rates and after a final confirmation, he sent his address. 
I traveled a long way to see him (plane ride long) and only had one opportunity.

I showed up at the appointed time and waited. Reached out ten min past. Waited until 30 min past to ping again and then one more try at 45 min past our appointment. I left so bummed and unrequited. He finally responded and here is the problem. Shit happens. I had even said twice ‘I hope you are Ok.’ But he tried to tell me we hadn’t confirmed. When I texted screen shots of just how VERY confirmed we were, I was ghosted. 
I very much wish it wasn’t so. 

I'm so sorry this happened, especially after I was so effusive in my praise of him.  That's a lousy outcome for sure. 

Sorry to hear of DavidsToo experience. I had only positive experiences. Hosting was challenge, I wish he did incalls.

Has he permanently relocated to New York? He's been out of Boston for some time.

3 minutes ago, Snbrd said:

Sorry to hear of DavidsToo experience. I had only positive experiences. Hosting was challenge, I wish he did incalls.

Has he permanently relocated to New York? He's been out of Boston for some time.

No. Here's just in NYC for a short while (one or two months) and is going back to Boston for a bit, but not sure where after.  Just text him and ask, he always replies fairly quick. 

12 hours ago, ThroatCummer said:

No. Here's just in NYC for a short while (one or two months) and is going back to Boston for a bit, but not sure where after.  Just text him and ask, he always replies fairly quick. 

Thank you.