Taking a BUTT POLL

pegasian
This topic is 5582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Thanks, Cooper! I didn't mean for those pics to be so large.

> Do I adjust the size with photoshop? Or is there a way to do

>that here?

LOL, Tom, many of us are "size queens", so, the pics are fine. As for changing the size, I'm not sure but will ask someone who does.

Good luck with the new toy!

Coop

>that here?

Hello Tom,

1) You are hot.

2) Froggy will give you the actual size of your pic. You have to adjust the pic first before using Froggy. So, use Photoshop, Paintbrush, or any photo editing program to resize before you go to Froggy.

The best free imaging software on the planet can be found here: http://www.irfanview.com . This is a delightful program that manipulates pictures quite nicely.

3) You are hot.

VDN

>that here?

You can use Photoshop if you have it but it's a little like swatting a fly with a sledgehammer.

I keep an old copy of PaintshopPro installed just for this sort of thing. It's just as effective, but it's faster and easier to use.

There are literally hundreds of image manipulation applications available on the net, many cheap or even free. I just don't know what the current preferred flavor is. Google should cough something up for you. (I do seem to hear a lot about IrfanView, a freebie.)

RE:Cooper's Butt

Being a bottom guy and not into rimming (after one horrendous experience with intestinal war afterwards), I tend to treat butts as something for handling rather than penetrating. Based on my experiences with two out of the three, I go with Draker. Rick's butt may be more luxurious, but I go for the more spherical, tighter butt to grab onto while getting plowed...

Archived