411 on FernandoVargass visiting NYC

dutchal
This topic is 882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never met a man who is "soybean vers." before.  But then again I've never fucked a guy with tofu as lube.

Also, look at the base of his dick in Photo #11.  Has he had on a cock ring too long and too tight?  Ouch!  Looks painful. Or perhaps he got a handjob from someone with a falcon grip.

Color me suspicious.  If you look closely, his head and neck seem to have a different complexion from the rest of his body.  The one negative review comments:

"one of the worst experiences he had with a scort, he has false photos that are not his, you do nothing with him, he is only interested in money.
Authentic catfish that stole your money"

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 6:18 AM, pubic_assistance said:

You don't even need to look closely. It's really obvious. It could also ba a case of skin bleaching.

I was going to mention the same. I thought it was photoshopped but not sure anymore. 
has anybody here taken the plunge? He’s in LA now. 
public_assistance is right that sometimes this incredibly good looking guys are just too much into themselves and are not the best company. He’s gorgeous to look at though…