Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

55 minutes ago, JUWS said:

Thanks for Energy info. Did you have it done at Shangrila, because again, they don't have on the website and someone on here had posted that they don't. ...?

I want a stabbing shower for 2 the sponges in table shower are often beyond filthy 

I wento to supermen spa yesterday and tried Rodrigo. Decent skills offering medium to hard pressure; tall guy (not that toned though). I would repeat. I noticed though that the spa no longer have a lot of guys in their roster. Yesterday, there were only three. Pre-pandemic, they had about 4-6 available on almost daily basis.

7 hours ago, zigzig said:

Hi all - newbie here.

I'm interested in checking out 27 today and from their Facebook page it looks like Chad, Dimitri, Nikko and Romeo are available. Does anyone have any experience with any of those guys?

Thanks!

I had a sesh with Romeo and wouldn’t repeat, even if it was free lol. He said “tonight you’re my Juliette” which really set the tone for the night. Was not great, massage wise and I felt very uncomfortable. Also didn’t respect boundaries when I told him to stop certain things. 

I think there has been some positive feedback on Chad, but I can’t say for sure. Nothing on the other 2 I’m afraid. 

2 hours ago, Beef-a-roni said:

I had a sesh with Romeo and wouldn’t repeat, even if it was free lol. He said “tonight you’re my Juliette” which really set the tone for the night. Was not great, massage wise and I felt very uncomfortable. Also didn’t respect boundaries when I told him to stop certain things. 

I think there has been some positive feedback on Chad, but I can’t say for sure. Nothing on the other 2 I’m afraid. 

I agree that I wouldn't like that remark either.  What is it even supposed to mean? Is he assuming that he is the supposed  masculine top and you are his bottom?  One private masseur recently called me "doll". It was a turnoff for me and along with some other comments that didn't sit well with me, it was not a good experience.  And then I had to pay him.

22 hours ago, zigzig said:

Hi all - newbie here.

I'm interested in checking out 27 today and from their Facebook page it looks like Chad, Dimitri, Nikko and Romeo are available. Does anyone have any experience with any of those guys?

Thanks!

I recently tried Chad. The description is accurate in that he's thin, tall and very handsome. And with big hands. I enjoyed the message a lot. The HE was just fine. 

43 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I had a spa masseur ask me during the massage "How old are you, really?" Was that a bad question?

I'm usually asked that when the masseur thinks I'm younger than I am based on my appearance.  But then something I say throws him a curveball like, "oh, this song came out during my junior year in college."  

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I had a spa masseur ask me during the massage "How old are you, really?" Was that a bad question?

Seems a bit odd to me and a bit too personal, unless you have already spoken about your age in the past, or have a somewhat long standing relationship with the masseur, just my feeling...

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

I wouldn't necessarily let that question bother me.  I've been asked that by a younger mssseur to which I replied "how old do you think I am"?  He guessed younger so I was pleased and then he said that I was in good shape for my real age.  I took it as a compliment.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:04 PM, JUWS said:

Thanks for Energy info. Did you have it done at Shangrila, because again, they don't have on the website and someone on here had posted that they don't. ...?

Yes they do. free table shower body scrub for member. if non-member $30.

On 10/31/2021 at 1:32 PM, Lucky said:

It's very typical of Eastern Asian culture to be blunt and ask your age, or weight, or salary, or other questions that are not traditionally polite to ask in America.  Also, it is becoming typical of younger people of all colors.  The best way to answer is in a way that educates them it is rude to ask those questions.  For example "I'm usually not asked my age, some people think it's rude to ask.  How old do you think I am?"