What is typically the difference between "sensual" and "erotic"

DallasFootFtshAthlete
This topic is 903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 11:32 PM, GI Joe Doll said:

I was just wondering if there is a defined difference between these two types of sessions

You won't get two people to agree on where the line between the two exists.

As stated here, there are MANY many threads on the subject. None of which will answer your question.

It's a very gray area.

Whereas everyone basically knows the difference between Therapeutic and Erotic, Sensual seems to be that vague, non-commital middle-ground that doesn’t consistently mean anything. 

Typically, I find most of the massages include some degree of eroticism if erotic is offered at all.  If erotic is not offered, then you are in for therapeutic and maybe you’ll see some skin.

I would love to find someone that can span the categories, but I think most have their specialty.  If erotic is checked, then that is their specialty.

at least that has been my experience.

I always operate under the assumption that sensual most likely means partially unclothed, undraped, with more titillating touches added that include the inner thighs and glutes. If something occurs past that I’m pleasant surprised but exceeds my baseline expectations.

Erotic, to me, means both client and therapist are unclothed, the masseur incorporates more erotic and sensual touch at the expense of a truly therapeutic massage, and a HE is had by the client. I do not expect oral, anal, or anything that strays beyond an erotic massage technique and an HE. Again, if something additional occurs I’m happy to indulge.

I think that my baseline expectations are reasonable for the type of massage I’m booking and if a therapist balks at those descriptions it’s usually a red flag that I’m about the be offered an a la carte menu or be subjected to someone who only knows how to scratch a back with a moisturized hand for an hour while flexing their quads in short shorts. In that case, I would definitely pass.