A kiss to build a dream on~

Tygerscent

• 5 weeks later...

Theres a provider went by DakotaSteele that I saw recently claimed he loved foreplay. Man he definitely does and my god is he a great kisser. He is so dominant giving off alpha vibes. But the way he kissed your body and neck then teases with his tongue and lips before giving you a kiss that sweeps you off your feet ❤️🥰 so sensually intimate and passionate. Don’t let that fool you. You is a gentle lover at first but he increased it to jack hamming hardcore sex!!’

https://rent.men/settings/about?siteNav=1

IMG_3260.jpeg

IMG_3313.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Cbilly17 said:

Kissing is a must. I need that connection. Even in my fantasies it always starts with kissing.

I agree. Sadly though, lately it seems that even though kissing was specifically addressed and agreed upon during pre-meet discussions; when it comes time for the actual encounter, they either weren’t really wanting to, asking for extra, or kissed worse than my 16 year old dog. 😕

8 hours ago, AZDormouse said:

I agree. Sadly though, lately it seems that even though kissing was specifically addressed and agreed upon during pre-meet discussions; when it comes time for the actual encounter, they either weren’t really wanting to, asking for extra, or kissed worse than my 16 year old dog. 😕

The first encounter I had was a great kisser, the last two went through the motions or not at all. I hope my next encounter finds me a great kisser.