$200 for a massage on a bed?

NJ_hiker
This topic is 764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Massage on a bed is more challenging to provide. When I see clients in their hotel I always offer to bring my table because I think it’s a better massage experience. The table allows me to move freely around it and to exert pressure in the right places etc. 

However it’s all about what the client wants so if they ask for the bed then that’s fine, I’ll work on the bed. You can get attachments that fit on the bed so that the client can put his head in the same style head support as used on a table so that helps. 

I saw a regular client a couple of weeks ago at his hotel and he prefers to use the bed. We had a large King size so it was possible to move around a lot and use various positions. That session was more focused on fucking etc than massage which is what the client wanted so the bed was fine for that type of session.