I need the Forum members’ collective memory

Beancounter
This topic is 904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/Damon_Wright

I think this provider has been discussed here before but under a different name.  My vague memories include that he used to live in the Boston area and that he engaged in a rather tense argumentative thread here in the Deli section of the Forum.  I also remember he had huge balls and his name was something like “Colin Bollingstock.”

Am I dreaming all of this or did he change names?  If any Forum member can point me to previous threads on this guy I’d really appreciate it.  Thanks.  

Edited by Beancounter

1 hour ago, jtwalker said:

He got a bad review where he was accused of theft on daddy's.  He over-reacted and threatened daddy with legal action.

Outside of that one bad episode, he had 100+ good reviews on RM and many on Daddys, so it was probably just youthful ignorance in dealing with conflict.

That's right! That's the "drama" I was remembering or associating with him. 

Many respected members of the forum came to his defence as well. What happened with Daddy was an unfortunate episode that doesn't reflect what others think about his service, and probably only he and Daddy knew the details of what really happened. He has 25 5-star reviews on Rentmen. He's not my cup of tea but in summary, he's a good provider. Let Daddy RIP and leave the young man alone.

Edited by lonely_john

I initiated this thread to refresh my memory and confirm that the provider in question was who I thought he was.  I wasn’t trying to dredge up or revisit unpleasant threads on this provider.  

Im going to be in Chicago this weekend and wanted to spend some time with him.  Unfortunately he hasn’t responded to my texts as of yet.  I find him attractive in a different sort of way and would like to meet him.