RentMen Notification on Health Status

Beancounter
This topic is 933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I received this email from Rent Men this morning.  Just posting as a public service announcement  

The world is changing, so is RentMen!

In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic rattling people’s everyday life, we are taking steps to improve user awareness and provide more informative experience to our members.

We are glad to inform you that as of Oct.22 we’ll be introducing a new Health Status feature in the About Me section of your profile. This feature will allow you to optionally indicate your health status to other users, so they would be able to make informed decisions.

In addition, note that the current COVID-19 SAFE MODE will be removed with the introduction of the Health Status feature.

As always, don’t hesitate to contact the Webmaster in the RM chat, if you have any questions or experience difficulties with the new feature.

Regards,
The RentMen Team

If Rentmen gave two real shits, they'd require us to upload a copy of our vax card if we said we were indeed vaxxed.

But then again, as you all are aware, this is an unregulated industry.  Buyer beware.

Real talk:  Rentmen is not in the business of alienating their paying customers who run ads, therefore I don't see actual photo verification systems being put into place.

47 minutes ago, Yellowrod said:

Does it mean if there is no "health status" listed - we can assume the provider is not vaccinated?  Have my eye on this one, but no status gives me pause.

https://rent.men/JakeMorganCHI/#platinum

I think this will take a matter of time before both clients and providers fill in this info in their profiles.