Bobby Biceps NY/NJ/CT Muscle Worship A+

Bobby Biceps

Hi All!!

Posting here as a way to introduce myself to the community and to just say "hi" 😃. Im looking to really continue to get my name out there in the NYC/NJ/CT area. Everyone I've met so far has been extremely pleased with the service they have received and I figured why not start advertising a little! From what I've heard, there are tons of flakes, trial and error, and no-showing when it comes to meetups. I can say honestly I'm as "legit" as they come. I pride myself on showing up as advertised, on time, and always in a professional manner.

https://www.thebestflex.com/profile/Bobby-Biceps

Looking for sponsorships in the NYC/NJ/CT area but love flying to destinations as well

61e03512540c162fc5f8cea3d9c43f6b007c997b.png.webp

Edited by Bobby Biceps

I've met with Bobby a few times and he is the real deal!!

Very professional and friendly open to all muscle worship scenarios and his a real honest to goodness Bodybuilder!!!!

I definitely highly recommend him if you like a 6ft 227lbs muscle man flexing for you in person!!!!!💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

19 minutes ago, alexslaveboy said:

I've met with Bobby a few times and he is the real deal!!

Very professional and friendly open to all muscle worship scenarios and his a real honest to goodness Bodybuilder!!!!

I definitely highly recommend him if you like a 6ft 227lbs muscle man flexing for you in person!!!!!💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

I second that! Bobby is the man-stature, personality and what a physique!

I look forward to my next meet up with this incredible guy. 

On 10/11/2021 at 9:54 AM, crushme99 said:

I'm glad to give a "welcome" too, Bobby.  Your BestFlex page – and YOU – look excellent.  Feel free to keep us posted and, especially, your thoughts on travel for muscle worship sessions.  Have a great week, Bobby, and thanks for joining us and participating.

I do indeed travel for sessions! I love an adventure and love traveling. It’s a huge hobby of mine and because of the regimen involved to staying in top shape it’s something i don’t do nearly enough of :( but to answer your question yes. I would definitely travel if it worked for everyone involved  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a private video from Bobby that was terrific. He hit all the bases I asked him to. It was so good I wanted a private session. 

Suffice it to say Bobby got in touch with me and there’s a reason. 

Stay tuned! If we are eventually able to meet in person I’ll let you know. 

Edited by Cruiser7